• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large number of GEC and Northwoods knives - Something for everyone. 38 knives!

Wow! That was a whirlwind. I have updated the listing. This has been a little overwhelming, but I have marked sold for all the knives that have sent payment. if by chance I did not respond to your message, I appoligize. If you want any of the available knives. Please post after this post that you will take it and pay to my paypal account.

Please list the exact knife in the paypal description. Please make sure I have your mailing address. The first person to pay for that particular knife will get it. I will refund anyone who come in 2nd in the morning.

Thanks for your patience.

Matt

Last edited:
I'll take #17. GEC #53 Equal End Stockman configuration - 2007, Burnt Stag, #07, payment sent.

Please put the name and number of the knife you purchase in the description of your PayPal payment. So much easier for me. Thanks

I'll take these two.
11. GEC #53 Equal End Stockman configuration - 2007, Cats Cradle Acrylic, #041 Price: $58
23. Northwoods Scagel, Fruitport Wharnie, Smooth Bone w/slip, Price: $160

Paypal incoming
Thanks

Just updated the listing as of the writing of this post. Will accept paypal payment to:

please post the knife you want in this thread but more importantly, the description of the exact knife in your paypal payment. First payments will get the knife. The rest will be refunded if they miss out. I appologize, but this is the only way I can keep things straight. Please make sure your Paypal has your shipping address. I will do my best to ship out today, but due to the high number of sales, it may take me until tomorrow to get them all out. Thanks for understanding.

Matt

Last edited:
Could I ask who got the:

"34. Northwoods Square Back Muskrat, Elephant Ivory"

I thought I was the first to post on it (post 28)... Thanks.

12 knives were shipped out today. 8 more are packaged and will be shipped out tomorrow. Price drop on the rest of the knives. Thanks

All knives shipped out to this date. Tracking numbers sent to PayPal address. A lot of great knives left. Discount for multiple knives purchased. Thanks

Last price Drop on these before I pull them. I'd like to get these shipped out in the next day or two.

Thanks

Back