1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Large PJ Inkosi

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by JasonPaul, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    Price includes insured shipping and fees. PayPal goods and services only. No international sales.

SOLD$375SOLD

Knife was used very sparingly and has some minor snail trails. I can find no wear on the blade apart from some of the anodizing coming off on the stud. There are some marks on the clip from bumping into things and taking paint off of various parts of the house (I've removed these marks on other CRKs with water and a cloth, will allow the next owner to do with it as they please). Was taken apart once to lube. Original edge is still intact and hasn't cut more than a couple dozen packages. Lanyard was cut off and is included. I'm the original owner and have had this for about a year and a half.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/1MrLO56

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    huelsdonk and 619™ like this.
  2. BBKoenigsegg

BBKoenigsegg Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2014
    PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.