• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Regular Sebenza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told myself to not let this one go...will regret im sure.

This feels like a custom Large Regular Sebenza.

$850 $old

Only trade would be for a 3inch sham on washers from one of the recent drops.

It exibits absolutely zero lock stick that 99% of large regulars have. It locks up solid but unlocks like theres two pieces of butter sliding together.

Zero blade play with solid washers. Its resistance is butter the whole open and close. Hydraulic is to say the least.

I have included a video of the action.

It has been sharpened and lightly used since ive had it. It went back to the mothership for a refurbish years ago and came back to me with a fancy stop collar. I questioned Heather on this and she said that it must have been on accident and that I could send it back for a standard one or just keep it as is. So i kept it.

Some light snails. Two of the male screw heads are a little bunged around the top area but doesnt affect it at all. Only cosmetic.

Includes orignal box, lanyard untied, paperwork, clip insert installed and pocketclip uninstalled.

https://imgur.com/a/VgPjG4g

20201118_224918.jpg 20201118_225037.jpg 20201118_225026.jpg 20201118_224931.jpg
20201118_225009.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back