• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Sebenza 21 Micarta + Extras $spf

Up for sale is a large Sebenza 21 w/ micarta inlays. DOB 3/11/14. Extras to include CRK burgundy lanyard/bead/pin, large calfskin CRK pouch (see pics for corner that got chewed by the dog :( and MXG titanium lanyard pin insert. Great example of a CRK!

$SPF Paypal G+S
shipped (CONUS) USPS Priority (I pay shipping and PP fees)

Box, birth card, cloth, tool, grease, and other factory paperwork included. The stock lanyard/pin not included (just the burgundy one). Minor snail trails on the clip and a few other places, however, this one's is very nice shape overall and the blade looks pristine with factory edge. Super smooth, locks up tight and right at 50%, falls freely when disengaged, and sits dead center. Please see pics below.

The first definitive “I’ll take it” and then followed up with PM (preferred) or e-mail for my PP info, gets it. Please e-mail me directly (dgebler at cox dot net) and not through the bladeforums' relay system. Will ship within the US only via USPS Priority with tracking. Thanks for looking!

View media item 1849View media item 1851View media item 1850View media item 1854View media item 1855View media item 1852View media item 1853View media item 1856

Last edited:
Been awhile since I've been back around these parts. And boy have things changed! I like it & it'll take a bit to get used to it. So it's all good.
I'm just to give some pos+ feedback to a dude named Andrew. (forgive me, I don't remember his BF name.

This place is like... Where am I? Did I take the blue pill? Or perhaps the red one? Well... Ambien it is!
So anyone who cares, could you kindly find the chap for me? I need to give him his proper respects..

Back