1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Large Wilson Combat Sebenza 21!

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by halden.doerge, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Well, gotta let some more go to fund some others and pay back the bank account a bit. So, up for sale is my Large Sebenza 21, Wilson Combat. The factory edge was pretty obtuse, so I gave it an 18 degree per side Wicked Edge that is highly polished and screaming sharp. Carried a few times but never used to anything other than a phonebook paper cut test. Snail trails are very minimal, can't manage to make the few that I can spot from certain angles show up in the photos.

Centering is perfect, the detent is dialed perfectly for the flicking open or deploying slowly with the thumbstuds. The pivot is buttery smooth, and the blade drops freely with no play with the lockbar is disengaged. Lockup is rock solid in all directions. Box, microfiber cloth, grease, wrenches and birthcard are all included. The only thing missing is the spacer bead from the lanyard. I've searched high and low for it, but can't find it. Price reflects this.

Price is: $OLD

Price is all in via paypal only, and includes all shipping and paypal fees. Shipping in CONUS only. NO TRADES, funds need to be recouped, you know how it is.

First I'll take it followed by and email or PM gets it. You can email me at halden.doerge at gmail. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. I stand behind all my knives and, where applicable, sharpening work. If you want additional pics, I am happy to provide them, just email or PM me, but an "I'll take it" always takes priority over a pic request.

Thanks in advance, BF!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    TenShun705, ScooterG and Fisher1114 like this.
  2. Damen

Damen

Aug 9, 2019
    Are there any scratches on the blade?..near the lock side right next to the thumb stud?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  3. halden.doerge

Aug 17, 2014
    Nope, no scratches on the blade whatsoever.

4. Damen

Damen

Aug 9, 2019
    Sounds good, I’ll take it,email to follow

halden.doerge likes this.
  5. halden.doerge

Aug 17, 2014
    Email recieved, SPF to you!

6. halden.doerge

Aug 17, 2014