• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lather stuff

Lather leather, whats the difference, it still sold in less than a half hour! :D

Got a bunch of leather tools and stuff I don't use any more. Plus a full side of 9-11 ounce cow hide I bought from Siegle's of Cali. Included is 59 craft tools for leather carving, 2 tools for cutting lacing slots, 1 tool for punching sewing holes, 1 swivel knife for carving leather, 1 rubbing tool for rubbing Kraftaid patterns onto damp leather, one complete set of 1/4" letter and number stamps, one 1/8" hole punch, 1 awl with wrench and extra needles, 1 stitch hole spacing tool, 4 belt buckles, 4 large craft tool stamps- an eagle- an indian chief- a wolf- and a made in the USA shield, 9 stainless collar spikes with screws, 10 lacing needles, spool of black leather lacing, bunch of large brass snaps, long and medium length brass rivets, 1" carved bone beads, extra long brass rivets, nickel finish screw together rivets/chicago bolts, 1 small tooling anvil, 1 wooden mallet, 1 home made nylon and aluminum maul, Dec 2000 issue of Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal, Craftaid number 6536,6521,& 2431, plus a set of patterns for several leather projects including motorcycle accessories. Most of this stuff has seen little if any use and is in excellent condition. All this stuff together is heavy so I
figure the best way to ship it would be UPS. I can roll the leather up and pack everything else up inside it with alot of padding and then wrap the leather up real good to make sure it doesn't get messed up. Shipping will probably be around $20. I'm asking $200 for everything. Thanks again for looking!!
The block with the holes in it that the tools are sitting in is a home made tool holder I made by glueing up some 2 by 4's and cleaning it up and drilling the holes for the tools, nothing fancy. If you want it I'd be happy to send it with the rest of the stuff but it's a bit heavy.
28600739.jpg

28600346.jpg

28600339.jpg

28600332.jpg

28600321.jpg

28600306.jpg

28600297.jpg

28600290.jpg

In the next to the last pic, the two larger hole punches next to the three daubers were so worn out I just trashed em. Sorry I didn't see it before taking the pic!!

Back