• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LBK (Little Big Knife) in wenge.

This is a dressed up version of the SERE model of LBK- a heavier blade than my normal "woodsman" style. And it is dressed up! A little extra went into every phase of this one.

Full convex spearpoint with distal taper, the blade is 3/16 8670M steel. Full quench and temper, then a differential draw on the spine. Grind is a convex zero- full convex. Blade is finished to 600, then wiped with 800 and steel wool.

Fileworked on the dropped edge guard and the thumbramp. Handles are wenge, lightly textured. Mosaic pins are used in this one.

Wenge has a dark grain and a light grain- the lighter grain is softer and provides a unique opportunity to add anything from a very light to a very heavy handle texturing with wire brushes and steel wool.

LBK comes from the big knife aspects of this design in a very small package- overall the knife is 8 7/8 inches with a blade of about 4 5/8

Sheath is a black Explorer model, with adjustable and reversible belt hanger.

Asking price is $225, SOLD SOLD SOLD
thanks for looking!

462-001.jpg

462-003.jpg

462-004.jpg

462-005.jpg

462-006.jpg

462-007.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it!! Looks like a really solid package. I'll arrange payment straight away - just let me know how you want to do it. Matt

Solid it is! and Sold it is, too.

I'll email right away.

thanks!

woooooow that is such a sick knife man

looks worthy of any use

one of my favorites ive seen in awhile

ooo

Back