LC200N Customs - Books Closed

Excellent! I'll wait for the new mark, gotta love the Maple leaf! Also, could you post pics of them? (if you have the time)

I'll hold off until they are closer to finished, but I'll email you a pic of yours.

Do you mean the Prevail?

IMG_8913.JPG

No customer has yet spoken for it, but I was really hoping that would be the case anyway (it's basically designed for me as my ideal large EDC, the perfect for me knife I have been chasing all my life haha). I have already started putting scales on it for myself. It has 3/16" camo G10 scales that have yet to be shaped, and brass pins. I would still be willing to finish it up for sale though, if that handle doesn't bother you. If still interested shoot me a PM. I also have two more of these coming back from heat treatment soon, both in AEB-L.

The only other ones not spoken for by customer are these:
IMG_8915.JPG

These two have handles already, half and half python and OD green with camo liners and spacers, kind of like an EDC pair setup to do all types of jobs. I am also presently equipped to fill orders for these in AEB-L with hardened blanks I have in stock.

IMG_8949.jpg
No handle on this one yet. It's thinner than the rest, too.

And this:
IMG_8912.JPG

Which now has a dremel textured python handle and two tone OD/Coyote pancake sheath. You're going to be very hard pressed to get this one up from around my neck, though. ;) It did a fantastic job helping me prepare the sheaths for the rest of its brothers today. But I will have a few similar knives in AEB-L coming back from heat treatment soon.

Pics of finished items can be expected soon. I'm hoping early next week.

Actually, the hawkbill is off the table, as it has now been decided as a birthday gift for my mother. Gonna pink it up.

So these two are the only ones still available (excuse the ugly WIP pic):
Pair2.jpg

Quick update with a bit of oil on the handles to darken them up a bit for the pic. Once the stencils arrive, I'll etch them, then take more pics of them individually from different angles. I'll email each of you with the pics of your respective knife before we settle up. If the stencils aren't here by end of business tomorrow, I'm going to contact TUS and see if they recorded a tracking number for my order.

IMG_9671.JPG

Thank you. I will email you.

By the way, I called TUS earlier this week to ask for a tracking number, but they said they mailed the stencils regular mail and didn't get a tracking number, and they weren't in the mailbox this morning. So I am still waiting. I have non-commissioned knives in other steels too that I have been sitting on this month instead of posting on the exchange for the same reason.

Remember, if the wait gets unbearable, I can finish your knife with my old mark, just email me or PM me and we'll get it set up. Otherwise, as mentioned, once the stencils arrive, I'll get your knives marked and get in touch with you individually. Thanks for all your patience!

That looks like a sharp blade!

what angle are you sharpening to? Is it a v-edge or convex? Just curious...can’t wait to get mine!

I like your new maker mark (although the old one is cool, too). I will be patient.

It still hasn't arrived, and I am getting antsy. I know it will probably show up any day now, but I can't stand being at the mercy of USPS and Canada Post, especially so near to the end of the month with my rent due. I have called TUS and asked for a second stencil to be printed and sent via Courier using the fastest possible service. I would have needed to order more eventually anyway...

David if you continue to have shipping issues from the place you ordered your stencils from ask them to check out DHL as a shipping courier. I have ordered from some companies that use DHL and so far their speed has blown everyone else out of the water.

Thank you. They are sending it UPS. I have often found UPS quite fast, which they better be since they charge high brokerage fees. But who knows, the first one they sent Priority Mail International might show up tomorrow. Which would be fine.

David, please feel free to use the old stencil on mine. I would rather you have my paypal by month end, than have you hostage to USPS or whomever is delivering.

Thanks!
Steve

Back