Leek_Freak 1000 post give away (2 winners, 10 choices for the prize!) - Ends May 4th!

Thanks to Leek_Freak for hosting this nifty giveaway! :thumbup:

I hope we get to see what sh00ter01 & bulltoadie have chosen as their prize... :)

Thanks Leak_Freak!
Awesome giveaway! Now the tough part is which one of those beauties! This will make a great start for my son and his collection, BTW he officially becomes a teenager next month.

Ok so according to random.org the two luck numbers are 12 & 169.

12 - sh00ter01

169 - bulltoadie

Thank you so much to everyone that entered. I really did enjoy seeing the variety that everyone likes. I hope the two winners will be pleased with their choices and I'll be doing this again some time in the future.

SWEET!!! Thanks for your generosity with such a great giveaway:thumbup:

I sent you an email:cool:

Thanks Leak_Freak!
Awesome giveaway! Now the tough part is which one of those beauties! This will make a great start for my son and his collection, BTW he officially becomes a teenager next month.

I'm liking the looks of the Speed Bump:thumbup::D:thumbup:

-sh00ter

I think the Red Ram would be a good pick to start him out with a quality blade.

Email sent, thanks again!!!

Last edited:
I think the Red Ram would be a good pick to start him out with a quality blade.

Email sent, thanks again!!!

Good choice! I've got a plain black one and IMO its 'a lot of knife' for the price they command:thumbup: They flip sooooo smooth, and the G&G unique locking mechanism work amazingly well.

-sh00ter

Got the Speed Bump today! Love the blade shape and locking mechanism, sweet knife. THANKS AGAIN!!!:D:thumbup:
G10SpeedBump.jpg

-sh00ter

Last edited:
Back