Leek_Freak 1000 post give away (2 winners, 10 choices for the prize!) - Ends May 4th!

Most fave production knife at this time?

I like my Benchmade Skirmish in Ti handles and stone washed.....smooth, tough and slick opener. It is a big folder ...which I like....

..and I have a Svord New Zealand Peasant's Knife folder with orange poly handles I really like.....nothing like the simplicity of a clasp knife....

Thank you for this opportunity....

Spyderco paramilitary 2 but soon may be the sage one when I get it in hand. Thanks for the giveaway.

Congrats for your 1000th!

Thanks for the chance .. I like my Navy k631 the best .. (here among the brotherhood)
7085753039_88b506c388_b.jpg

If choice is allowed, my preference would be (from most to less):
Kershaw Ener-G II (1745BLKST)
Kershaw Junkyard Dog (1725BLK)
Kershaw G10 Speed Bump (1595G10)

I was hoping I wouldn't need to do this but bump to the top. Perhaps I have it going on a few days too long.

Anyway, there are 2 days left. And thanks to everyone that's entered so far. I've enjoyed reading all of the posts and looking at the pictures. Seems as though almost all 275+ entries have had a different knife which I think is cool.

Kind of a double entry right now, I'm on the fence between my KA-BAR/BK&T BK2 and BK16.
BILD0730.jpg

My choice would be the regular skyline. Thanks for the chance and congratulations on 1k!

Very generous of you! Currently my favorite is my Busse Magnum Bear Cub!

thanks for the opportunity

I'd have to say that right now my favorite knife is my Kershaw skyline. the blade shape is just perfect, it opens easily, and it's small enough to go unnoticed in your pocket. Most of my jeans have a skyline shaped fade on the back pocket.

Thanks for the chance! My favorite knife these days is the Benchmade Adamas.

Great give away! Thanks again....

Ok so according to random.org the two luck numbers are 12 & 169.

12 - sh00ter01

169 - bulltoadie

Thank you so much to everyone that entered. I really did enjoy seeing the variety that everyone likes. I hope the two winners will be pleased with their choices and I'll be doing this again some time in the future.

Congrats sh00ter01 & bulltoadie!

Thanks for the chance Leek_Freak!:thumbup:

Great giveaway, Leek_Freak. Even just the chance was fun!

Congrats to the winners. :)

~ P.

Back