Leek_Freak 1000 post give away (2 winners, 10 choices for the prize!) - Ends May 4th!

Thanks for the chance. I'm gonna say my Sage 2 is my favorite at the moment.....my blue Endura 4 would be a close second

Very generous of you. Thanks for the chance.

Not sure I consider it my favorite, but I have to give some acknowledgment to the one thats been in my pocket for the last 2 years.....ZT350KW, along with a Leatherman Micra in the another pocket. (Don't know how many years I've carried that Micra, its just too handy to leave at home.)

My current favorite knife is my Spyderco Hossom Forager :) thanks for the chance!

My favorites are my ZT's. My absolute favorite WAS my 0300. But, now it's my 0560. I'm really enjoying it since I've gotten it.

018.jpg

Hard to say, but for fixed it would be my Condor Rodan, and for folders my Kersaw Zing.

Thanks for the give away. :)

Erd

This is actually a really hard question.

I think it changes week by week. I only have two folders, and only one that I carry, so it would be awesome to pick up another.

I think for right now... the Kabar War Sword.

Its a big knife that feels much smaller than it is. I can do small stuff very well, and still chop and baton pretty well also. I stripped the blade and gave it a patina, and will be working on some bluejean micarta for it here in a while. Its actually a very good all around knife.

Here it is right in the middle of being stripped.
1003905q.jpg

Also, I reserve the right to change my favorite anytime :p. Thanks for the chance :).

In! Congrats on your (naer) 1000!

Favorite is my GEC Bullnose. Thanks for the chance.

Thanks for the cool give away. It's nice to see people paying it forward like this.

As for me, my favorite knife so far is the Kershaw Groove.

Oh man. I have a lot of favorites knives! Do i really have to pick ONE?
My vote would go to the Benchmade 770. And no, i don't own one, though I would love to.

Cool give away mate, thanks for the chance. My ZT 300 is my favorite knife i use and abuse it daily.

My current favorite is my Kershaw Half ton. I've been whittling on a small chunk of ebony with it and the edge is holding up well.

Ric

Back