Lemme see if I got this straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, peers like Blues caught on pretty quick but I think we had the Guster goin for a while there. :D

Welcome aboard Patrick!. Good to see you here on the forums. Like Phil said, "Don't take this thread to seriously." Just a bunch of us bastids doin a little goofin with Blues and Gus.;)

Its all the fault of those bastids I've been hanging around with. They are very bad influences:p . You and Blues run the best forum on the web and this place would be a madhouse without you. Welcome to the forums Patrick. I checked out your website and you make some great looking knives. Glad to have you here.

James

Hey Gus it's all my fault I talked them into it.... Just wait and see what we have cooking for Blues :)

Originally posted by db
Just wait and see what we have cooking for Blues :)

Why does that not surprise me? :p

To highest bidder :D

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3,142
That's what he used to scrpae the crusties off his butt. Bag-o-Crusties included in the deal.

I already sold all of these!! :)

3types.jpg

Originally posted by dogman
That's what he used to scrpae the crusties off his butt. Bag-o-Crusties included in the deal.

I know Bob. Thats why I only bid on the toilet paper.:p

James

James,
Ya cheap bastid. Did you notice that knife had a 1/2 stop :D

Bob, - right tool for the right job. That is why I have a pressure washer :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I tell ya, I like this goofy s**t in ya'lls heads. I might fit right in. I could sit here and laugh at the crusty butt, boxer or brief debate all day but how would I explain it to my customers! :D

Well, since Mayo started it, I might as well join in!

hErE's A BrAnD nEw PuRdY PiCtOoR!:D

View

OK - I'm ducking now! :p

If you see any UFO's later this evening, you will know what Gus is doing with the pressure washer. :eek:

Penguin:

I don't think the Kling-ons were actually on Uranus - just circling it! :D

(Man! This thread is going downhill fast! :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back