• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Les Voorhies hunters

Les Voorhies

BANNED
Hi, i got four of these but i'm just going to post one photo because the are all pretty much the same with one exception, two are made with ATS-34 and two are 1075.

Specs are:

Blade - 3-3/4"

Scales - Polymer "cheetah" pattern

O.A.L. - 8-1/2"

Other - Green river leather sheath

Price - $125 + $10 shipping for ATS-34, $100 + $10 shipping for 1075

Thanks for looking :)

knife46.jpg

Les, clean piece....I like the sleek funtional look of this one.....:cool:

Hi Les, I havent had alot of time to work with it but I will soon....

You guys better get off your butts and buy these knives! Like RIGHT NOW!

I just got mine, and it is a thing of beauty. I assumed it would be made from 1/8" material...No way..It is made from 3/16" material! built like a tank...very robust. Great lines, great knife. Better jump on these! I personally gaurantee that you will not regret it.

You the man Les!

You guys better get off your butts and buy these knives! Like RIGHT NOW!

I just got mine, and it is a thing of beauty. I assumed it would be made from 1/8" material...No way..It is made from 3/16" material! built like a tank...very robust. Great lines, great knife. Better jump on these! I personally gaurantee that you will not regret it.

You the man Les!

:) Glad you like it. Thanks for the plug :D

Marc i'm sorry but the upper edge is not even close to being sharp. At this point it would pretty much mess up the knife to go back in and regrind the top swedge. If you'd like i can make you one in that configuration.

Thanks for your interest. :)

Simple & clean....nice! :thumbup: Are those screws in the handle? How would you compare the handle material with others (micarta, G-10, etc.) in terms of durability?

Simple & clean....nice! :thumbup: Are those screws in the handle? How would you compare the handle material with others (micarta, G-10, etc.) in terms of durability?

It feels very nice and maintains grippiness when wet with water but i'm prtty sure its nowhere near as tough as any of the laminated materials, if you droped it on concrete just right it would probably chip. i'll be doing another larger run of these soon that will have G-10 or micarta on them.

Thanks for the comments.

It feels very nice and maintains grippy ness when wet with water but i'm prtty sure it nowhere near as tough as any of the laminated materials, if you droped it on concrete just right it would probably chip. i'll be doing another larger run of these soon that will have G-10 or micarta on them.

Thanks for the comments.

OK, thanks. I'll be looking for the G-10 or micarta run.

very good looking, looking forward to you posting more of your work.

Les,

you make great knives.
How do you attach your scales? Are they glued?

Thanks,
Alex

Les, just got mine today,i will say that i am very happy,with it,quality at affordable price,love the sharpened upper edge,nice sheath too,perfect size
and good design,i guess that means this is my first L.V.knife but not my last
thanks
K.Marc

Back