Let see your Hiking Buddies!

old pics of my one and only

39629324364_ea712d898d_c.jpg

That is the best picture I have seen in a long time. a skittles,celery, carrot figure 4, epic...

6D3914F4-7D3B-4252-8E48-9FDF842B7AA6.jpeg

My HB is from waaaaaaaaaaay back when Andy sold blanks. I tried my best but as a young buck, well, it should have been better. Just might rehandle her this spring and give her some new life.

(Something tells me that trout on the left is the one I caught first that day. LOL)

View attachment 851755

My HB is from waaaaaaaaaaay back when Andy sold blanks. I tried my best but as a young buck, well, it should have been better. Just might rehandle her this spring and give her some new life.

(Something tells me that trout on the left is the one I caught first that day. LOL)

That is awesome! I would have believed the man did it himself. Too cool.

I also didn’t see the mini figure 4 at first. That is too funny.

Couldn't resist putting it to use while making dinner. I usually prefer a full sized chef knife, but the Hiking Buddy was begging to be used.

Made beef stroganoff with scaley hedgehog mushrooms that I harvested last year with my Ladyfinger.

2WEyoull.jpg

81bgH82l.jpg

Can't help but share one of the Lady too .:D
rJCS1oUl.jpg

Had a package show up today, figured it was empty with how light it was. :eek:

Not empty, just a very light 3/32 commando Hiking Buddy. The Surls Patch is going to have some EDC competition once I get a sheath for it.

Bbm5KOJl.jpg

Zin9lcnl.jpg

mSwqZ4zl.jpg

naiCmhil.jpg

Very cool! That's an in-hand, in-use comparison to relish.

Enjoy. :)

~ P.

The only knives that make it into Sergio’s collection are the spectacular ones. I admire his taste and patience to wait for the best examples of any given model.

Phil

Thank you Phil!
There are certainly quite a few in your collection that hit the "Grail" mark!! A particular Bush Hermit comes to mind :thumbsup:

Back