1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Lets go Camping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by ONeill, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:27 AM.

1. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    And don't forget to take this knife with you on your trip .

This knife has a High Hollow Ground Blade from 5/32" A-2 Tool Steel . Heat Treated in my shop to a hardness of 61-62 with the -110 degree sub-zero quench/ and two 2 hour tempers .

It has a fine Scotch-Brite Belt Satin finish over a final 240 grit belt finish .
    It measures out at 9" overall with a 4-1/4" blade , 1-1/4" edge to spine .
    Handled up in Black/Green Linen micarta with neon green G-10 liners and 3 stainless pins .
    Sheath is 9 oz cow leather , right hand carry . Medium brown dyed

Asking $155.00 + $12.00 for USPS priority shipping in the USA . pay-pal , postal m/o or check ( ck held to clear ) . My PP is [email protected] .

Thanks for viewing my offerings .

IMG_5214 (2).JPG IMG_5222 (2).JPG IMG_5225 (2).JPG IMG_5226.JPG IMG_5227.JPG IMG_5231 (2).JPG

2. Alan Warren Knives

Alan Warren Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 31, 2009
    Another Great deal Jack.