Let's see some DAWG PRIDE!!!

Is your dog a cross by any chance???:D

Oops :eek: I've got the picture on PhotoBucket now - hope it shows up a little bit better! (I've edited the original post...)

Thanks, Pitdog! By the way, where are you and Maisy in the pics you posted? Looks like a beautiful spot!

I hope to get a Irish Wolfhound as soon as I can move to a larger property.

image.jpg
[/IMG]

How do you pick just one? I can't so please forgive all these pictures.....

harshad1.jpg

Both of my current dogs....

shadow1.jpg

nothing like a good scratch....

shadow2.jpg

This is MY firepit....

shadow4.jpg

Aren't I just SO pretty???

That was Shadow, here's Harley....

harham.jpg

The clown.....

harleyemma.jpg

who says rotties are viscous dogs??

harme.jpg

On a walk at the state park...

harley1.jpg

Hello, my name is Harley

Guys, My ex took the camera, and I lost every picture I had when reinstalling my OS on my pc. Mastiff sites are everywhere but I wouldn't feel right putting another persons dog up. The only picture of finn is currently on the spyderco server. Joe

The Mastiff, damn ex's hey. My ex took my dog :( a kelpie technically it was hers but I was the one who walked and fed her :( Damn I miss that dog.

double tap...

Nice to see so many fellow dog lovers here. Few things matter to me as much as dogs.

This is my American Pitbull. My parents have more pits but this is mine. I've been involved in Pitbull rescue for years now, I really love this unfairly vilified breed. Extremely loving and affectionate. Probably the most loving breed I've ever had, and I've had most of them over the years.

Her name is Dixie and she's about 3 years old now (street dog).

Nice to see so many fellow dog lovers here. Few things matter to me as much as dogs.

This is my American Pitbull. My parents have more pits but this is mine. I've been involved in Pitbull rescue for years now, I really love this unfairly vilified breed. Extremely loving and affectionate. Probably the most loving breed I've ever had, and I've had most of them over the years.

I couldn't agree with your more!! They are a truly GREAT breed! :thumbup:

Tom

Did ya pinch my dog ?:D
PICT0681.jpg

Ha ha, yes indeed, very similar looking brindle girls!

This is our dog " Bear " in our back yard when he spotted some wild turkeys coming over the hill.

Attachments

• fshjhsghiuwhfeuhj.JPG
    fshjhsghiuwhfeuhj.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 21
Arlo - 135 lb, dearly departed buddy. Pyrenees and Golden.

Arlo.jpg
kodiak_b_fulface_3288_471.jpg

I always kinda thought he looked like a bear. Real chick magnet though. ;)

Here's my buddy Penny romping along the river:

attachment.php

And here's Hanna with my son Dan, from the same outing:

attachment.php

Paddling Man - I feel your pain, bro! ....always sad when dogs leave...

Nice pics raggie!

mymindisamob....the lights work great! I did some family pics....and then put Jessie up on a chair...the black-against-black probably wasn't the smartest combo...:foot:...but like you said...a well-lit dog! :D :D :D

This is a great thread! I grew up with a Norwegian Elkhound that was my constant companion. He had predecessors but never a replacement. I am currently researching for a family dog, I take this very seriously. Especially since I was the trouble animal handler in 3 different shelters as a young man. I have 2 youngins at home and they will soon be ready to have a new family member. I am proud to see so many folks treating their canine companions as family, right on.:thumbup:

Back