Let's see some DAWG PRIDE!!!

Here's a better picture of our dog Bear.........We have more pictures of all our dogs, but we don't know how to do multiple pictures yet.

Attachments

• new.JPG
    new.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 26
This here's Ch'i, a six year old rescue I got when she was a year and a half. She's the best, though I thought she was home sleeping on the couch while I worked. Now it turns out she's been roaming the countryside!

Attachments

• DSCN0301.JPG
    DSCN0301.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 38
This is Marsh,my chesapeake on last years hunt in montana,best dog i ever had,hard working and loving,she is 10 now but still hunts a little.
Marc

Attachments

• montana oct.05 018.jpg
    montana oct.05 018.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 15
  • montana oct.05 015.jpg
    montana oct.05 015.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 12
  • montana oct.05 003.jpg
    montana oct.05 003.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 16
  • montana oct.05 020.jpg
    montana oct.05 020.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 16
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Dodge my German Wire Haired Pointer at his shaggiest.

Allen

Thanks! He is an awesome pet and protector. I love all of the bully breeds! It was good to see your girl Jesse fitting in so well with the family. She is a good looking dog for sure!

my boy is the GSD. my mom has the Belgian malnois.
020.jpg

And this is my boys GF, i will post puppy pics as soon as the come lol. :):)
knivesanddogs001.jpg

Man,

This is a great thread. Right before I began my bought with cancer last year, my wife and I decided to get me a dog since I was gonna be home by myself all the time. We did our research, and since we're both allergic to pet dander, we were a bit limited. We found a breeder outside of Tampa who only breeds Black and Silver miniature schnauzers and bought an 8mo old boy named Gordy. That boy was my shadow for 7 months. If i laid on the couch all day, he was right there with me. If I took an hour-long shower, he was on the mat in front of the shower. Great part of the family. I will post pics when I get home.

Dan,

Your terrier is gorgeous. I'm thinking that will be my next dog. As soon as I can get a bigger piece of property, that's what I'm getting. Wifey doesn't know yet, though...

Gat Man, Man's best friend, that's as true now as it ever was. I'm glad your schnauzer brings you that kind of joy. People without dogs don't know what they are missing. My little Corgi is a real pain in the ass, but I'd hate to be without her.

With all these manly dogs on here, I feel a bit...inadequate :eek:

Well, here goes anyway:

My boy Gordy with his girlfriend Dori:
GordyandDori.jpg

Gordy and his little sister, Luna (born of same dam and sire a year later...we got her so that he wouldn't be lonely and depressed when I finally returned to work) on their way to grandma's house. They're like peas and carrots :::in best Forrest Gump voice:::
GordyandLunainTruck.jpg

This is my brother-in-law on my very big and comfortable couch with three knuckleheads: The black lab, Lucien, is his and my sisters; the mottled rat terrier is my mother's nutcase, Jack Bauer (uh huh); and that's El Gordo in my brother-in-law's arms. Luna wasn't part of the family yet.
DeesBoys.jpg

Great dog pics, Gatman!!!!

Stout lil' terriers - love em!

Cool Thread!

Here's a couple from our family:

Lacie Mae (50 lb, 3 yr old APBT). She came to us from a rescue group as a 2 month old pup. We found out after having her for a week or so that she was completely deaf --- so now we communicate solely through hand signals. We call her the bowling ball - she tends to run through stuff instead of around it... She's a great dog, thinks she's a hunter/hound (and being deaf, she's not gun shy ;))

LaceyMae3-1.jpg

LaceyMae-1.jpg

Diesel (70 lb, 4 yr old American Bulldog) Another rescue, this big guy was afraid of his own shadow, all kinds of anxieties! He's found a home and a family and has made great progress -- he even treed a squirrel for me during a recent trip to the woods (I won't tell you what happened when the gun went off though :eek:)

KatieandDiesel2.jpg

Wow, Dan! I go away for a few years, and when I come back you've got - not one, but TWO- forums of your very own! :eek::D:cool:

You are turning out some great lookin' stuff, BTW. I'll have to get on one of your "lists" here soon. ;)

Anyway, without drifting too far off topic, here is my boy Code.

IMG_0173.jpg

Picture012.jpg

winterwaterfall018.jpg

He came from a shelter, and their best guess was "Husky/Shepherd Mix". All I know is- He's beautiful, he's playful, he's good-natured and he's my best bud! :thumbup:

This was my little girl, Carrie. she was hit the other day by the neibous. She was a great pyrenees. She was 9 months old.
She was my favorite companion I have ever had, extremly protective. what a good dog. :thumbup:
picture274vk6.jpg

Dan,

Thanks! We love our pups. And what's interesting is that the little girl is all about mama, while Gordy will stay near me as much as he can. They are stout little animals, though...especially Gordy. He has the stance of an old camaro to me.

Fonly, sorry to hear about your pup. I can't imagine how my wife or I would react if something happened to one of ours.

The rest of you people have beautiful dogs. Lacie Mae is just gorgeous.

Back