Lets see some Hinderer action

mvgwvaa.jpg

After many months I FINALLY caught the COVID and I'm very happy about it! One less thing to stress about in 2020 ;)

View attachment 1419024
Hope your doing ok my friend ! A customer of mine and two friends caught it. I’m a LTL Truck driver so I’m out in it everyday covering a lot of area from day one of this garbage and knock on wood so far so good. Now to add insult to injury Oregon has wild fires everywhere ! Thank goodness I’m on staycation for 10 days to give my lungs a break.

Hope your doing ok my friend ! A customer of mine and two friends caught it. I’m a LTL Truck driver so I’m out in it everyday covering a lot of area from day one of this garbage and knock on wood so far so good. Now to add insult to injury Oregon has wild fires everywhere ! Thank goodness I’m on staycation for 10 days to give my lungs a break.

I'm in Western Washington. We have all of your smoke right now. Be well!

P.S. - I was just goofing, covid refers to the Pandemic edition skinner I scored.

Good grief... he's talking about the knife he scored.

Morning, fellow herders.

No comments on the new Bowie ? Man, that first batch of knives literally flew off the shelves ....

i-4rKvThh-X2.jpg
Absolutely love mine and almost bought another I had to fight the temptation lol.
What a great blade and prefer the thickness of standard XM18 over the skinny as I’ve had both. The skinny carry’s better but for me the standard feels so much better in hand and just feels more solid :thumbsup:
The skinny is nice and I’m not trying to bash it but again for me the standard is the only way to go.

Absolutely love mine and almost bought another I had to fight the temptation lol.
What a great blade and prefer the thickness of standard XM18 over the skinny as I’ve had both. The skinny carry’s better but for me the standard feels so much better in hand and just feels more solid :thumbsup:
The skinny is nice and I’m not trying to bash it but again for me the standard is the only way to go.

Same here. And I'm sure the temptation will continue, once the WF batches come ...

Back