Lets see some Hinderer action

275f968ff6ee60d968bda99ec749d723.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice pics guys and good idea whitty!
93b82cc80214014b3c4e764c659b7c54.jpg
c5e33239775b5f3ae46ecb090ee9f03b.jpg
b4c4177cffb627dad4872f765b82e02e.jpg
043fcec65d8f59ebd0158e68c47f13c4.jpg

A few of my favorite pics over the last couple weeks...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What in the @#$%???^^^

Guess I missed something, probably for the better.

I'm out in North Carolina helping my mom with my dad, he's not doing so good and I'm probably going to be making multiple trips out from colorado. I feel naked, no knife and no gun, might have to check a bag next time just so I can have a knife with me. Having some good memories and laughs with dad, tough to see him this way. Thanks for letting me vent.

I'm out in North Carolina helping my mom with my dad, he's not doing so good and I'm probably going to be making multiple trips out from colorado. I feel naked, no knife and no gun, might have to check a bag next time just so I can have a knife with me. Having some good memories and laughs with dad, tough to see him this way. Thanks for letting me vent.
Sorry to hear that bud, and yea Knife less sux...i fly frequently and a checked bag is a must...if you check a gun be sure to place your knife in with it...it'll be the safest there...if not put it in a pants pocket buried deep within the bag...that's how I've done it for 8years now and thousands of flights.

I am sorry to hear things are tough with your folks!

Where in NC are you? Our shop is in Salisbury, NC if you need a break and can come by and see us!

Sorry to hear that bud, and yea Knife less sux...i fly frequently and a checked bag is a must...if you check a gun be sure to place your knife in with it...it'll be the safest there...if not put it in a pants pocket buried deep within the bag...that's how I've done it for 8years now and thousands of flights.

Thanks, and thanks for the tips!

I am sorry to hear things are tough with your folks!

Where in NC are you? Our shop is in Salisbury, NC if you need a break and can come by and see us!

Thanks Whitty, I just might do that. For some reason I thought you were in SC. I'm in Winston-Salem only about 45 minutes away. Was planning a trip to the Childers winery to get away from the hospital for a few hours one day, I'll put your shop on the list of getaways this trip or next.

Won't be able to post any new pics for a while so I'll have to post an old one, sorry if I have posted it before.
9d383e1872b91f239f41d585b89e2b60.jpg

Back