Lets see some Hinderer action

wFNFSEv.jpg

The skinner went away to make way for the Maximus (yay to legal carry in Texas), and I love it.

XSQCDSA.jpg

These three are three of my four keepers (4th being my GEC #14 that was in my pocket when I got married, matched the ones I got my groomsmen).

VfeQ4Ft.jpg

How do you like that full ti Harpoon Tanto Fatty? I need to put a ti scale on mine! Looks awesome!

Has anyone ever modified a PB washer so that it is similar to the CRK washers (drilling small holes in the washer to trap lubricant)? I'm thinking about trying this with some spare PB washers I have just to see how it works out using a CRK-inspired washer with CRK lubricant on a Hinderer.

Has anyone ever modified a PB washer so that it is similar to the CRK washers (drilling small holes in the washer to trap lubricant)? I'm thinking about trying this with some spare PB washers I have just to see how it works out using a CRK-inspired washer with CRK lubricant on a Hinderer.

Check out this thread it looks like joejewler did the mod you are talking about. Its mostly about his pivot mod but he mentions the pb washers and you can see the pics pf them with holes.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...d-free-spinning-pivots.1517940/#post-17428915

Back