Let's see some Swiss Army Alox Collections!!

Just some pics of my small Swiss Army Alox collection. I love these things!

- SAK Cadet Alox Silver/Green
- SAK Farmer Alox Red
- SAK Pioneer Alox Black
- Swiss Bianco Lumberjack Alox Silver

Please post pics! I'd love to see your collection!!! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0520.jpg
    IMG_0520.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0518.jpg
    IMG_0518.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0516.jpg
    IMG_0516.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 50
Swiss Bianco alox sampler

B_Alox_Sampler-1.jpg

Oh boy, I probably should not have clicked on this, because up to now I have limited my purchases to plastic and nylon scales.

Nice pictures!

Nice collection, "boring"! Took me a moment of head scratching before I identified the top SAK as a Rancher with re-profiled pruning blade! :D

I have all my 84mm and 93mm alox in collecting maps. (160+)
KopievanAfbeelding260.jpg

Here my 84mm
005-1.jpg

84mm and 93mm pruning blades and Technician..
006.jpg

Wenger, Elsener, Amefa and Victorinox soldiers.
All with differrent scales and blade engraving.
019-1.jpg

Bugnard, BSA Pioneer, +B red Soldier, Brutsch Rueger, Scibeers, +B firesteels, Wilderness.
022-1.jpg

Electrician blades, Confoederatio Helvetica Solo and Pioneer, Settlers, SBB-CFF, Woodsmans.
016-1.jpg

Marlin spikes, +B Bushcrafters.
013.jpg

Pioneers.
009-1.jpg

Farmers, Solo's.

012.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the picture shares!!! Keep 'em coming :D ( I really need to figure out how to get my pictures BIGGER in these threads...)

Does Vic make an ALOX SAK in the Mechanic type? I'm not a SAK collector, rather a user but think an Alox Mechanic would be wonderful, stronger, etc. etc.

Rich

You guys have nices alox modells. Especially jnab´s collection looks great. I gonna make a shot of my four or five alox SAKs as soon as possible.

Kind regards

That's an impressive collection janb!

Thanks, but there are so many more I don't have but they are hard to find these days.

Does Vic make an ALOX SAK in the Mechanic type? I'm not a SAK collector, rather a user but think an Alox Mechanic would be wonderful, stronger, etc. etc.

Rich

The Mechanic has pliers but the alox SAK's don't have pliers or scissors.
There are some mods who made alox with pliers or scissors.

Rich

An alox version of the Mechanic would be VERY sweet! I'll bet that it's quite possible if you find the right modder. Here's my "Deluxe" version of the Farmer with added pliers.

attachment.php

Jeff

I've only got one (so jealous of that monster collection), but my Pioneer rides with me every day as part of my EDC set (I just added the Mini Grip):

7115692369_75aa579cc0.jpg

Holy jumpin' jiminey' Janb - thats redonk - what a collection. Nice.

30 + y/o Pioneer
IMG_4242_crop.jpg

with a newer, well used Pioneer
2_old_Pioneer_3_crp.jpg

3 Pioneer, 1 Soldier, 1 Farmer
5_alox_crp-1.jpg

Scibeer Modified Climber
IMG_4133.jpg

Cadet2
cadet2_crp-1.jpg

Janb, you just gave me a heart attack with that collection...heck, any of the old, red alox is killing me :D

Simply incredible, gents :thumbup:

Back