Lets see those Battle Saws!

I love this blade! Had it for all of 15 minutes last night before I started splitting wood with it. Looking forward to taking it out to the woods when the weather clears up.

I admittedly didn't think to take pictures until I had already finished stocking up for tonight, but it's sailed through seasoned wood with no problem, and after about 8 logs, it's still shaving sharp! I'm sold on INFI.

Lets see yours! Anyone stripped theirs yet? Mine seems to just be begging for it!

Those teeth do some work on a baton!

LETS DRINK!

Very nice pics. After Mr Browns videos and your pics I wish I would have ponyed up for one. Dam Xmas funds are shrinking fast. Lol

Mine should be back from getting it's pants made any day now, then I'll actually get to use it some

You're killing me, seriously the sexiest Busse ever made. Still waiting to get dinged for mine,,, :(

From a practical point of view I think it's an excellent use of the spine....why not put a saw there. Best look battle mistress I've ever seen.

Thanks guys! I'll put the saw to use next time I have a day off with decent weather. This thing is a beast!

What's the consensus on stripping the blade?

Mine will be in the stripper 1.7 seconds after I pull it from the box.

Thanks guys! I'll put the saw to use next time I have a day off with decent weather. This thing is a beast!

What's the consensus on stripping the blade?

Mine will be stripped as soon as it gets back with pants

Great pics! Mine is getting liners so it will probably be a while before I finally have it in hand.

Well if we are talking 80's Survival knives.

Beautiful blade sir! Martin's are one of only 3 brands of knives that catch my eye other than Busse in the fixed blade category. Also helps give me a scale on the Martin having held the BS already, Is that a surv9?

Beautiful blade sir! Martin's are one of only 3 brands of knives that catch my eye other than Busse in the fixed blade category. Also helps give me a scale on the Martin having held the BS already, Is that a surv9?
It's the MCE2, both stunning blades.

:)

IMG_2565_zpsww16uhft.jpg

IMG_2597_zpsm7bimpko.jpg

I'll trade anyone any of my rare blades for their battle saw. For anyone with black and blue g10 on theirs I'll do $700 worth of infi for it....

Back