Let's see your Becker bags

Finally! Someone with a MOAB 10! I've been looking at getting this over the summer for an EDC/BOB type bag, what do you think of it for these purposes?

Depends on your needs I suppose, but I tote mine daily and love it. It has some of the best organization I've ever seen in a pack. I watched numerous video reviews, read and re-read all the specs and in the end, I'm still happy I just bought the damn thing.

Damnit, who brought this thread back? Now I want that Camelbak Uproar! I think I'm going to sell my Jumbo Fatboy...dont use it enough anymore, but I COULD use that!

Here's my Camelbak Trizip. My BK2 lives in one of the side pockets. I take this with me most places I go. If I'm driving, it's in the trunk. If I'm taking the train, it's on my back.

100_1544.jpg

Just added my 14 to it, gives it a lil visual ''punch'' and makes it easier to find LOL

I see you modded your 14's scales again. Did they break and then you fixed em or they just weren't working for you as they were?

I liked the large lanyard hole on the 14, and I also liked the zytel. So I was trying to make a compromise...I drilled the hole out earlier to test it for those who were curious..It was OK with the larger hole, but I wanted something a lil different. This way I can also baton on the pommel without worrying about the scales. And like I said, I just like the Esky/Izula hole....seems part of the blade's ''style'' so I worked on the zytel 'til I found a solution I liked.

Buy them my booty, make your own, especially with the talents you have shown with plastic. Though in the pic is not homemade, they are not hard to do.

6796647686_5ff492798b_z.jpg

You would be really shocked what I can fit into my jamin leather gear.

Great murse. Perfect for the 11 or 14.
I've got a few packs and murses I'll try to post later.

Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II with my BK-9. I keep a blue LifeGear glowstick in the molle webbing on the front and that SS Klean Kanteen always in one of the bottle holders as it can be used for boiling water, I usually stick a Nalgene in the opposite bottle holder. (And yes, I removed the Y straps on the front of the pack. I find them superfluous.)

IMG_4906.jpg

And just for funzies, here's the PSK I keep in one of the outer pockets of my bag:
IMG_4874.jpg

Going to Yosemite with the family in a couple weeks, excited to put this pack through it's paces as I have used it for a few short day hikes but nothing too crazy yet.

a0ef9b46.jpg

This is a Skinth, and it's only half full in this pic. You can jam this thing with all kinds of stuff. It just Molle's to whatever pack I'm using, but has a number of different mounting options.

fce3a856.jpg

And I, like many others on here, could not stop at 1.

Last edited:
Some bags and packs...

Maxpedition Versipack GTG (also got one in black)
IMG_3218.jpg

Condor/Fox Hybrid 10x4 Murse
P1040171.jpg

More Murses, including Maxpedition 12x5
IMG_3215.jpg

Maxpedition Falcon II with Proteus addition
P1030704.jpg

Maxpedition Baby Condor
P1030378.jpg

Kelty Moraine 3600
P1020272.jpg

Maratac EOD Utility Bag
P1010793.jpg

Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon
fd9d7789.jpg

Gregory Keeler
LHSolo19-1.jpg

That's a pretty cool set up on that condor rig I have the same pouch I keep my 40 ounce water bottle nesting cup and fire kit it weighs a ton when I put it on my molly pack but me thinks I will be trying your set up instead for all my day hikes

Back