Lets see your CPK in Leather!

WillFerrellRonBurgundy-618x400.jpg

"Well, duh!"
Lmao !!!!

Bill you have developed a unique style for sure, love the burgundy with that embossing. I’m going to have to start recommending you to everyone I know if your going to do work like this.
Practice run FK2 sheath.

View attachment 1633069View attachment 1633070View attachment 1633071View attachment 1633072

Pic in the sun, you can really see the burgundy now :)
View attachment 1633073
Posted these in the leather forum too, but figured why not. So posted here too :)
Just joking of course, but your that good. 😉

Practice run FK2 sheath.

View attachment 1633069View attachment 1633070View attachment 1633071View attachment 1633072

Pic in the sun, you can really see the burgundy now :)
View attachment 1633073
Posted these in the leather forum too, but figured why not. So posted here too :)

That's a beauty Bill! I really like the sheaths you made for me awhile back. It looks like you are enjoying making them and keep improving your work. It's great to watch you progress and see the sheaths just get better all the time!

Bill you have developed a unique style for sure, love the burgundy with that embossing. I’m going to have to start recommending you to everyone I know if your going to do work like this.

Just joking of course, but your that good. 😉

LOL !!!! :) Thank you for the kind words very appreciated !

That's a beauty Bill! I really like the sheaths you made for me awhile back. It looks like you are enjoying making them and keep improving your work. It's great to watch you progress and see the sheaths just get better all the time!

I’m glad you like them and their working well for you :)
I’m trying and now pushing my comfort zone a little more.
Thank you for the kind words !!!

DEK1 wrapped in just received duramax duramax leather...

duramax DEK1.jpg

duramax dek1 3.jpg

Fine workmanship at an excellent price.

Carries well in the front pocket of my Duluth Flex Fire Hose cargo shorts. (Even while seated.)

(AIWB as well, but I think that pocket carry is going to get called upon the most...at least for now.)

Removable leather loop affixed to the back to accommodate belt carry as an added option.

Thank you, Bill.

I just finished up a SOB Bald Eagle sheath for my UF. I made a bunch of mistakes so don't laugh too hard. I think that the eagle turned out pretty good though. And the UF fits real good and snug. My next sheath will be for my DEK1. Hopefully it will look much better than this one.

UF-SOB-21a.jpgUF-SOB-23a.jpg

What’s the name of this maker?
That ones a Joufuu, I forget the actual “name” of it. If you email him he probably has some, just tell him it’s for a DEK1! It’s for inside your pocket, and really only works with my Carhartt pants because the pockets are really deep. My regular jeans don’t have deep enough pockets. But I love it, carry’s very very well and hidden.

This is what Bill turns out on a “warm up” or practice sheath.
Absolutely stunning! Pictures don’t do it justice. Fits like a glove and I can get a full grip on it when I draw it. I got it for a song, actually even less, he didn’t make me sing. Which is a good thing for both of us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Since I already have my orders in ( they keep multiplying like rabbits) I can now safely recommend Bill’s work. He has always turned out a quality well made sheath but he has taken it to the next level now. I would order one soon if I were you before he starts charging what they are worth.A2A81DBC-BB1C-44BC-AC40-7756DA9DB7F0.jpegCE8F1384-9730-4C60-BC34-C99F2F622CBD.jpeg384E2AB3-C530-4325-9C95-A76868DA3ADE.jpeg

Absolutely stunning! Pictures don’t do it justice. Fits like a glove and I can get a full grip on it when I draw it. I got it for a song, actually even less, he didn’t make me sing. Which is a good thing for both of us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Since I already have my orders in ( they keep multiplying like rabbits) I can now safely recommend Bill’s work. He has always turned out a quality well made sheath but he has taken it to the next level now. I would order one soon if I were you before he starts charging what they are worth.View attachment 1641963View attachment 1641964View attachment 1641965
Really nice color, is it ox blood?

Since I already have my orders in ( they keep multiplying like rabbits) I can now safely recommend Bill’s work. He has always turned out a quality well made sheath but he has taken it to the next level now. I would order one soon if I were you before he starts charging what they are worth.View attachment 1641963View attachment 1641964View attachment 1641965
Boy you hit this on the head when you said you better order soon because he might charge what his sheaths are worth🤨. The way they are made, my sons children will inherit them.😘

Back