Lets see your CPK in Leather!

I got this beauty for my FK2 from @sheathmaker a month ago now but I wanted to carry it for a bit before getting pics. I love this sheath Paul, thank you so much and it was great to talk with you!

HlxMSy7.jpg

RjYk8mW.jpg
Absolutely mint!

disaster averted! I had the back of the sheath and the welt ready to go and figured I'd cut the fronts later. Well, how would I know where to put the glue on the fronts without tracing the welt on? I could tell you how, but it takes a looong time and isn't precise. Potentially messy and not ideal. So, now all the pieces are cut
8gkxchQ.jpg

I've been asked if any of these are available, but I'm sorry to say all 18 will be heading to CPK HQ for a special somethin somethin. I'll do another small batch when these are done

I want to send a hearty thank you note conveying my genuine appreciation to my good friend and OUR FRIEND, Bill duramax duramax for privileging me with these sheaths. For the eagle eyed among you, these are supposed to be seconds but I can't tell and I don't care other than grabbing up whatever Bill is willing to send down my way. For the little prices which Bill charges, I am actually embarrassed for me to say that I bought these because I feel that I stole 'em! I really have to twist Bill's arm to ask for $ and to accept what I think he ought to be charging and even though that ain't ever enough. I really like Bill in the same manner that I like Nathan (not counting the flawless flowing mane) as they are never about $ but all about passion and the pride which they place in their respective craft. Thank you very much Bill, I am really very grateful :)

- The venerable HDMC, the toughest CPK SOB
- The enchanting HDFK, possibly the best ever all around CPK
- The budget FK aka Basic FK or BFK

fm09rjS.jpg

r1ssU7s.jpg

Back