Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

I recognized the John's work just from their leather work, both Cahoon and Redmeadow. Exemplary.

Couple noobs, just finished them:

0OfKBvU.jpg

6xvaJl0.jpg

ipWFdiD.jpg

t8fXNsC.jpg

7Xj3umc.jpg

Now you've got me looking at Varusteleka.
Nice stuff, good prices.
Yeah, excellent mate, unfortunately 'Brexit' has rather scuppered my dealings with them, along with our increasingly daft knife shipping laws. I don't think they'll ship knives to the UK anymore :( Glad I got a few while I could :thumbsup:

Dixon. Whatever this is, they don't seem to make it any more.
enm2Fc2.jpg

Not last I looked, anyway.
(That dark spot on the blade isn't there in real life.)
Interesting Jer :thumbsup:

I've been carrying my Verustaleka Terava Jaakaripukko today :)

MGsTHMs.jpg

Also finally got round to getting some much-needed new pants for my Manly Patriot :thumbsup:

X6AVzwj.jpg

Last edited:
I had this Varusteleka Skrama out in the garden over the weekend :thumbsup:

O29WZ0D.jpg

UK government is proposing making large knives with a hole in the blade illegal (hard to believe I know), so I thought I better use it while I can! :mad:

What makes the hole more fearsome?
Utterly ludicrous isn't it? They previously banned large knives, which were green! o_O

Fill the hole with JB Weld?

My brain hurts.
Good idea! :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Edit - Oh, it turns out that, for now, the proposed law is that to be illegal the knife would have to have more than one hole in the blade! o_O

And in the same proposal, there's this little jewel!!

"We are also consulting on whether to provide the police with additional powers to enable them to seize, retain and destroy bladed articles of any length held in private, or whether the powers should be limited to articles of a certain length, even if the items themselves are not prohibited."

🤬

Last edited:
Utterly ludicrous isn't it? They previously banned large knives, which were green! o_O

Good idea! :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Edit - Oh, it turns out that, for now, the proposed law is that to be illegal the knife would have to have more than one hole in the blade! o_O

And in the same proposal, there's this little jewel!!

"We are also consulting on whether to provide the police with additional powers to enable them to seize, retain and destroy bladed articles of any length held in private, or whether the powers should be limited to articles of a certain length, even if the items themselves are not prohibited."

🤬
Wow! I could see that, two holes are deadly one is not!

Back