Let's see your Kardas!

Mine's incoming. But WTH still feel like posting a pic of the beauty
fefc72b3428a1c61f452e7eab21eaf1e.jpg

back story Abe

that one was slated for our BLADE batch...the knife i replaced it with had a few minor scratches......Friday is busy for me..so in comes that awesome knife

back story Abe

that one was slated for our BLADE batch...the knife i replaced it with had a few minor scratches......Friday is busy for me..so in comes that awesome knife

Thanks Phillip. Just my luck then [emoji3][emoji106]

edit

the knife substituted had minor scratches

fixed now BTW

coming to a Fiddleback Friday soon

Man! Those are nice! I've wanted an OS Karda for years, I REALLY need to get one! They really appeal to me visually. I had an OS 2 finger Karda and it felt good in hand, but I wanted that extra handle length!

Here she was visiting an ancient historic site, El Fuerte, in Samaipata, Bolivia.

5bcb1a96afa26845da3735adefe5f55d_zpsa960d015.jpg

Very nice pair Abe! How do you like the Karda now that you have spent some time with one?

Thanks guys.

Thanks Nathan, I like the feel in my hand and it looks like it's going to carry very easy. With work and all have actually not had time to use or carry it.

This BC Karda is my first & I'm kicking myself for waiting this long.
It's a very comfortable handle and overall size is good for EDC. The small blade size doesn't bother me at all.
The blade size is enough for what I would be using it for. Another plus is it looks very people friendly.
In short the BC Karda has taken second spot for me after the Handyman.

My KARDA (acquired from Abe and that beauty of a bear cub that I could not crop out of this photo :D)

mXTloIr.jpg

Back