Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Ace, how do you find it as a cutter? I have the barehead blue jigged bone version. As pretty as it is, the swayback haft fits my palm much better blade edge up than it does down. For that reason it doesn't get much pocket time.

I'm sorry, I somehow missed this question from a few days ago. Well, I know what you mean about the handle shape. Mine is so new that it hasn't seen any real use, mostly just looking at, handling, and polishing the edge a bit. I'm thinking it will do fine for more "delicate" cutting tasks that don't call for a tight grip, more like things where the handle can be pinched between thumb and three or four fingers (maybe like a scalpel?). I do like the look, though, so it might be like fancy boot tops -- just being there makes you feel special even though people seldom see them. :p;):cool:

I love the look of a SBJ. But wondered how it would feel in hand,it just doesn't look like it would be comfy.

I'm sorry, I somehow missed this question from a few days ago. Well, I know what you mean about the handle shape. Mine is so new that it hasn't seen any real use, mostly just looking at, handling, and polishing the edge a bit. I'm thinking it will do fine for more "delicate" cutting tasks that don't call for a tight grip, more like things where the handle can be pinched between thumb and three or four fingers (maybe like a scalpel?). I do like the look, though, so it might be like fancy boot tops -- just being there makes you feel special even though people seldom see them. :p;):cool:
No worries Ace. That's how I handle mine too. Was wondering if it's just me.

Case 06244 - The Perfect Pen??? (Possibly)
t1yCQBr.jpg
It could very well be !!!

Harry

Can't beat a jack knife James. That pen blade looks Zulu-ish. (Oops, didn't see it is)

Yes, Jacks are number one. :) The zulu blade on that particular Jack has been sharpened until it resembles a pen but I believe the Texas Jacks come with a zulu secondary.

Back