Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

1977 6318HP Medium Stockman with incorrect box, but period correct.
CfQIsQv.jpg
That right der is a looker!

Well, 6 days after falling for my first Case tribal lock I now have3 and this beauty just arrived...

JkYGc54.jpg
I don’t recognize this version. I have 3 as well and really love this pattern. What model is this one? I like the deep groove in the bolster. I will be at the Zippo Case museum next week so would love to handle one.

,,,Mike in Canada

I don’t recognize this version. I have 3 as well and really love this pattern. What model is this one? I like the deep groove in the bolster. I will be at the Zippo Case museum next week so would love to handle one.

,,,Mike in Canada

This is one of the Case/Tony Bose collaboration knives from a while back, maybe 2010? Not a standard production series like the tribal lock, which is based off of this slip joint Tribal spear pattern that Tony Bose created decades ago if I am getting this right. The pattern and blade profile began as a Zulu Spear but the name was changed once Mr Bose began working with Case I believe. I’m just getting acquainted with these collaboration knives which come out in limited numbers each year, they are much pricier than standard production but the quality and craftsmanship are off the charts. It became my immediate new favorite and I hope to snag another collaboration down the road.

I noticed your recent Tribal Spear interest, it looks like a neat pattern. This latest one is the best looking by far IMO. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
That is just a really nice knife. I didn’t know the Tribal Lock pattern existed. Thanks for sharing. Now I will have to hunt a yellow/CV.

This is one of the Case/Tony Bose collaboration knives from a while back, maybe 2010? Not a standard production series like the tribal lock, which is based off of this slip joint Tribal spear pattern that Tony Bose created decades ago if I am getting this right. The pattern and blade profile began as a Zulu Spear but the name was changed once Mr Bose began working with Case I believe. I’m just getting acquainted with these collaboration knives which come out in limited numbers each year, they are much pricier than standard production but the quality and craftsmanship are off the charts. It became my immediate new favorite and I hope to snag another collaboration down the road.

Ah, thanks for the clarification! I was puzzled by the 2010 tang stamp, since I don't believe the actual tribal lock came out until around 2017.

Nice to see that the 72 has seen some pocket time!!:thumbsup: WOW!! That's a looker in so many ways!! KOOL!!!:cool: John
I actually bought the 1972 Stockman in 1973. It was new in a pumpkin box along with a 1973 model which still resides new in the box. When I see Case advertising Pocket Worn I usually get a good chuckle! :eek: If you carry a knife for long enough and take care of it, it will turn into Genuine Pocket Worn! :thumbsup: :D

Back