Let's see.

I have Dimention's, heck add that one to the list as well. Won't tell you how many are shipping though.

I asked Dave about them just a few days ago. I think it's a real winner for that price point...

So, 0600's, 0801's, 0300BW's, 1670's LE's in BDZ-1 steel, Injections, Thermite's, Cryo II's, Shuffle's, TS Tanto Blurs, all shipped in the last few weeks or so.

0777M390's, 0560BW's, 0770's, 0888's, 0566's, Scrambler's, Freefall's, Swerve's, all right on the horizon.

I'm just saying.

yeah so, how many 777 were made again?......:p jk Kai, thanks for the update, if it wasn't for my upcoming wedding, i would be all over the BW's.

So, 0600's, 0801's, 0300BW's, 1670's LE's in BDZ-1 steel, Injections, Thermite's, Cryo II's, Shuffle's, TS Tanto Blurs, all shipped in the last few weeks or so.

0777M390's, 0560BW's, 0770's, 0888's, 0566's, Scrambler's, Freefall's, Swerve's, all right on the horizon.

I'm just saying.

fonzie_henry_winkler_happy_days.jpeg

yeah so, how many 777 were made again?......:p jk Kai, thanks for the update, if it wasn't for my upcoming wedding, i would be all over the BW's.

Man, I want to get a 0300BW so I can use the shizz out of it. But that'll probably never happen, because my money is always going to other stuff.

Man, I want to get a 0300BW so I can use the shizz out of it. But that'll probably never happen, because my money is always going to other stuff.

I hear ya, I use the heck out of my 301, but the Black Wash finish is where it's at, love the way the lock side looks. now if they would just switch the steel to Elmax.........:eek:

I hear ya, I use the heck out of my 301, but the Black Wash finish is where it's at, love the way the lock side looks. now if they would just switch the steel to Elmax.........:eek:

I think the 0300 was my very first grail (it's Gibbs' knife :D)
I just never got around to getting one.

From June 22, 2013:

The 0770's are getting close to production, but the carbon fiber material will take little bit to get in stock. The plan right now is to make a run of the original Aluminum handles first, and then jump into the carbon fiber permanently.

The current plan is to make both the 0770's and the 0566's with Speedsafe AND a detent hole. HOWEVER, please keep in mind that this change will affect the action. The Speedsafe mechanism has a "bias toward closure” all by itself. The action tends to be smoothest without a drilled detent hole. The hole creates added resistance when couple with the resistance created by Speedsafe.

My overall point is that we're going to try it, but If the action becomes unacceptable, there is a chance we might have to remove the detent hole. I don't think this will happen as we made other knives that have both features before and still make a few this way. I'll try to keep you all updated as we continue to work on these models.

Jim

At this point it is undetermined how we will be selling the aluminum version. My guess is that you will see that sold as an exclusive to one dealer.

Is the current plan still to get the 0770 Aluminum out first before the 0770CF?

I want both...

Thanks Kai! Keep up the awesome progress! The Thermite was definitely on the list. I definitely appreciate any info given.

No problem. Lot's of goodness out there, and much more to come.

Appreciate the support everyone. :thumbup:

Back