1. Despite 2020 presenting more than its share of challenges, I'm thankful for all of you, and the community you guys have created. Hope that your homes are full of happiness, your fridge well stocked with leftovers, and your homes warm & loving.

Let's talk alcohol and tobacco...

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Nov 20, 2010.

1. killstew

killstew

Nov 6, 2009

Friggin Awesome

2. Jeremy Horton

Jeremy Horton

Oct 1, 2007
    Ten year single malt..
    [​IMG]

3. awc

awc

Jan 13, 2011
    This is my current humidor.

[​IMG]

I love the CAO cigars, and the one on the far left (sorry, i forget the name) no alcohol :( it's not exactly legal in my dorm.

I've been using Madelaine's Propylene Glycol solution in my humidor, and it keeps it at a nice 70%, but I'm wondering if it worth the cost. thoughts? (Feel free to pm/email instead of spamming this thread.)

4. Burke

Burke Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 25, 1999
    I like pretty much anything Rocky Patel does; also La Flor Dominicana. When I was smoking more cigars I was a big fan of ligero-heavy smokes but I'm too much of a nicotine lightweight these days.

Not much of a hard liquor drinker, although I like a dirty martini or a glass of port if I'm not drinking beer.

5. Riverwarrior

Riverwarrior

Sep 17, 2010
    My favorite bourbon is Pappy Van Winkle 12 Year and the 15 Year. Also, I absolutely love bourbon-aged Russian Imperial Stout beers...they kick ass!!:thumbup:

6. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    vodka, beer, whiskey, hell almost anything with alcohol except tequila and dessert wine. No tobacco for me.