• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lg S&S CG Sebenza NIB, 5.5 GBeret LNIB, Shadow III LNIB for your...

Man, I have not been the same since losing my good 'ol Large Reg Sebenza. I am interested in getting another for EDCing. Like the title says, I have a few beloved Reeves available for trade. I have not been around for a while, but I have a good reputation here on bladeforums. I have been guiding professionally for the past few years, and have just been away from a computer for a while. Please ask around! Or someone vouch for a brother!

One Large Sebenza Stars & Stripes model... MINTY absolutely never used or touched by anyone but me with wedding band removed! ...with box, tool leather pouch, and all papers.

One 5.5" Green Beret knife handled very little and I HAVE cut paracord and cardboard with it just to see if the S30V felt/cut different with the black coating on it. This knife appears new. I might also add that I handpicked this one out of three for having a thinner grind than the other two. It is still ballistically strong, but I prefer more of a slicer than a hatchet. This knife comes to you with all papers and box.

Finally, my Shadow III. This knife, I have carried several times. I have cut several things with it... always being careful. Any and all use it has ever seen has been %100 unnecessary, silly and undamaging like cutting soft plastic or cardboard just to cut something with a badass knife. I believe I have sharpened a pencil or two with it. This knife REALLY IS an URBAN combat knife! There is no sign of use on this knife. The black coating is MAYBE not as dull as new. With box and papers...

I am good with my Spyderco Sharpmaker, and would be happy to put one hell of an edge on the knife or knives you choose. I don't think it is necessary at this point in their lives though!

I am interested in:

>>>CRK Large Regular Sebenza

>>>Obenauf Framelock

>>>Strider SnG... I do like Gen 6. (from someone who can verify the particular knife's quality, fit & finish, ect...)

>>>a Lochsa??? (woah... where'd THAT come from???) (Crossing fingers)

>>>A Large(ish) titanium folder

Make an offer and we'll make up the differce somehow. I have/love other knives and lights and cool gadgets!

Well, I'm actually looking for an edc... I would HATE to get a scarab taken away by some guy in a blue hat! Gotta be one of the stupidest laws in the world... all because James Dean was a bad ass and Pony Boy was reckless. I appreciate the offer!!!

For some reason, theres a little voice in my head that would never let me take the S&S out of my den! It's a REAL beauty that a collector should take care of IMO. I DO have other sebenzas that serve as my EDC, but the Large Reg that the Arkansas River swallowed was my favorite! It DID fall out of my pocket, though which really makes me consider an SnG.

Nobody has a minty SnG they want to talk me in to???

I hear ya. The Scrab is sweet, but it spends way too much time in my display case. Maybe whip it out at a poker game or something, but that's about it. That's why I'm looking for a large Sebbie. Graphic would be nice, but not necessary. I have a small classic that I love, but it is pretty small for EDC. Sorry I can't help out on the SnG. Good luck in your search!

Everything still waiting for the right trade... Make an offer... Something badass and titanium!!!
Enlighten me!

Interested in trading that Stars & Stripes for a SnG Gen 6? Drop me a line
-Marv-

Last edited:
Would you be interested in trading that Large stars and stripes for an early vintage sebenza,plain classic handle,Reeve sheath(no clip on knife) polished blade which is more like a regular sebbie than classic blade in great condition?

Jon

nieljn@aol.com

WireEdge... MAN OH MAN is that tempting!!! I have actually owned one of these and it was a fantastic knife!!! HIGHLY missed. I actually bought it on ebay used for $280!!! I had CRK refurb it and it sold for $400!!! It never felt right using it... But it sure was a pleasure to own. Funny story... at that time I was carrying 2 sebbies so I could fondle this one. My friends thought I was KNNUTS!!! "WHY do you carry TWO knives, Arch???"

simple... ONE for peanut butter and ONE for jelly!!!

These are both fantastic offers.

WireEdge... I can't take you up on the offer, though I would if I had any sense. I'm just feeding my basic desires at this point... which is to have a LARGE piece of titanium in my pocket at all times. I just would not feel right about carrying your fine piece.

ManOfSteel... you have mail with questions. I have to say that I am a bit skeptical of Strider Products... being a Reeve Slut. I have owned an SA, which was cool, but way toooooo thick and difficult to sharpen.

Anyone Interested... please consider ALL knives still available until posted otherwise!!!

i have a brand new in the box cuda maxx stillito stile blade iand a almost new benchmade dark star ill trade for the sebenza or email me and see what we can come up with

Ok,how about a new large pheasant tail sebbie for the stars and stripes?
Your an outdoorsman right?

Jon.

emails sent...

Nitestalker... No thanks... I appreciate an offer!

WireEdge... GREAT OFFER! That's more like it folks! I thought about it and I realize taht the reason I cannot carry a Graphic Sebenza is the polished silver slab... Maybe a "Silver Contrast" design with blasted handles..

Hey YOU with the Obenauf Large #2 Framelock... trade me your Lochsa!!!

:cool:

Large Plain Regular Sebenza

I'D REALLY like to trade for a Large Sebenza in good condition, preferrably not sharpened... used some OK. We can work out a deal! Please email me with the condition of your Large plain reg sebenza, which of my knives you would like, and I'll get back to you with an offer! For instance:

Your more or less like new LG Seb plus 40 bucks for my virgin S&S GC Seb! You know you want it!

OR

GB5.5 and ShadowIII for your LNIB Large Seb plus offer?

Below is my email with "spyder" resistant coding. Or just make an offer here!

arch<AT>ofenstein<DOT>com

All knives still available? WOW! ALL KNIVES STILL AVAILABLE! Man, I really don't want to whore them off on e(vil)bay...

Does anyone have a large sebenza to make any kind of offer with?

Back