• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Lifesharp/warranty

stevejams

Gold Member
Good evening BF, just wanted to share my first experience with benchmade’s life sharp/warranty service. I had sent in an adamas and a ti monolock (which is now discontinued) a few weeks ago. I have heard only good things about benchmade’s customer service so I was eager to see how they would clean my knives up, and after receiving them both in the mail today, I can say I am one more very satisfied customer. The adamas was a serious user and had been dulled a lot, gunked up, and developed some lock stick. The folks at BM had gotten the very thick non slicy blade razor sharp and free dropping shut :thumbsup:. More impressively, they had gotten my adjustable pin stop (very dumb idea imo) on the ti mono to stay perfect and even sent me two extra screws at my request as I had stripped out the original. Anyway, just ranting, but I am eager to send more knives in for spa treatment and I would recommend the same to anyone who hasn’t used the lifesharp service. You won’t be dissaPOINTed (haha)

I sent in a 750 for a little loving, it came back workable with a nice note that it was time to put away, but at the same time my grip with a broken axis spring. Couldn’t be happier with the service!;) They had both back it a couple of weeks in the best condition possible.

Back