• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Lights and ZTs (or Kershaws)!

I'll have to add a photo later of my latest daily combination sadly, but lets see your knife and light combinations!

SF and ZT make a nice combo
8612174088_6281010b82_c.jpg

As do ZT and HDS
8636035098_a4df31c17c_c.jpg

Totaldbag, what knife is that, looks like a volt 2 with custom scales. I don't know every Kershaw so please enlighten me on the model or where I can get custom scales for the volt 2. Thanks

Totaldbag, what knife is that, looks like a volt 2 with custom scales. I don't know every Kershaw so please enlighten me on the model or where I can get custom scales for the volt 2. Thanks

It's the Zero Tolerance 0600. It's a recently released LE knife.

I need to get my lights and knives to play nice first.

EDIT: Alright got them together for a family photo, well sort of my Maglite is pissed off in my trunk atm, its always locked up back there.

Starting from top light moving around in a circle to the right are: Fenix RC40, Klarus XT2C, Nitecore MT1A, Maglite Solitaire, Fenix TK75, Olight M21X, and Nitecore MH2C.

Full exposure:

Reduced and focused:

Last edited:
Sweet combo's guys, totaldbag thanks saw the zt on the second look at the pick, looks a lot like the volt 2 I have on the way for my new edc only wickeder. I'll post my comdo/s when my son gives me my phone back, lol.

Sweet combo's guys, totaldbag thanks saw the zt on the second look at the pick, looks a lot like the volt 2 I have on the way for my new edc only wickeder. I'll post my comdo/s when my son gives me my phone back, lol.
The Volt II and the ZT 0600 were both deigned by the same person, RJ Martin. There's a lot of similarities between.

They're both designed by the same bloke so a little resemblance is normal.

:EDIT: Dammit Knotty. I need to start typing faster.

Great stuff! Every time I see the ZT600 I question not keeping it. I wasn't a huge fan at first largely because of the texture on the frame, but it had grown on me a lot.

Is that all the flashlights you have? :D
I need to get my lights and knives to play nice first.

EDIT: Alright got them together for a family photo, well sort of my Maglite is pissed off in my trunk atm, its always locked up back there.

Starting from top light moving around in a circle to the right are: Fenix RC40, Klarus XT2C, Nitecore MT1A, Maglite Solitaire, Fenix TK75, Olight M21X, and Nitecore MH2C.

Full exposure:

Reduced and focused:

Back