• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lightweight Backpacker

For sale I have the fraternal twin to the slicer I posted a few days back. The goal was to make a lightweight fixed blade alternative to pocket knives for backpackers and other outdoor activities. At only 3.5oz this knife is lighter than many folders, and considerably tougher.

The blade is 1095 with a matte patina finish for some corrosion resistance. The handle is about 8' of paracord with enough tail for a lanyard loop or decorative braiding. For the ounce shavers out there, you can remove the cord and have a skeleton knife.
OAL 6 3/4"
Blade 2 3/4"
Handle 3 3/4
Weight 3.5oz w/ cord

Sheath will be made to order so that you can get what suits you best, included are pictures of kydex and leather sheaths I have made. The picture shows a Kydex sheath with the reversible belt loop attachment. Leather sheath can be in any color of your choice, left or right hand.
Prices:
Knife $70
Sheath $25
Belt Attachment for Kydex $7
Shipping and Fees $0
(CONUS)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

I have one of Chris's knives and I can say he does excellent work. You can't go wrong with a DeSousa.

Back