• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Lil OL Bowie" by Robert Hankins

"Lil OL Bowie" SOLD
by Robert Hankins

Was able to take my time on this Little one so it is a Labor of Love.

rw1.jpg

rw2.jpg

rw3.jpg

rw4.jpg

"More Close up Pictures" at the Available knives link.

Handle is stabilized and Dyed old growth Pacific NW Redwood Burl
Guard and Pommel piece is heat blued 1018
Brass (Satin face, mirrored sides) and 416ss accent guard pieces
Pommel cap is 416SS
Blade is 3/16" 440c Handrubbed Satin finish
Blade is 6 5/8" tip to front of guard
OAL 11 5/8"

$385 delivered USPS Priority mail Insured Conus---
Email me if your interested but need to make a couple Pmts, will see if we can work something out.

Includes a Bagwell style Custom made "Baby Python" Inlaid sheath.
Yes there is a naked little baby python squirming around the jungle somewhere. Will have pics tomorrow.
Please feel free to Eamil any questions you may have regarding this or other blades currently available:>
CC accepted thru Paypal (Prefered) get it in the Mail ASAP
USPS M/O or personal checks ok as well.
Did I mention there is a 5% discount if you pay Via Paypal:D
Figured if you bothered to read this far you might as well be rewarded!

That's a beauty!!!!!!! I need a good bowie too:( The money is just not there for me now

Did I mention there is a 5% discount if you pay Via Paypal

What an outstanding policy!! Very refreshing change :)

Robert, this bowie is wonderful! I love the shape and finish of the blade. And the handle is magnificent!! :)

Frank

Took a number of pics of this sheath to get a good angle, so I placed them at the "available link" to save loading time.
The line down the middle is natural and is NOT a splice, Look closely and you can see it.
BP4.jpg

More close ups and a full sheath shot at the link.

Blinker:

Can you make one of these in 5160, 01, d-2, etc? What steels are available that you work with besides 440?

Pricing on this knife using the above steel choices?

Thanks

Brownie

Hi Bob!
One of our mutual customers just called and asked me to let you know that he'll take it (he's at work and cannot get to a computer for the next 8-10 hours).

Just a quick note to several who have Emailed me. If there is an rr at the end of your address I cannot Email you back. Your IP is rejecting them.
Sorry Robert

Robert

I received the BOWIE today.That is one beautiful piece of craftsmanship.I'm very happy with the blade and the way our business was handled.Thanks

Regards,Don

Back