• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Limited edition Hawk bill neck knife S30V sale !

RDT

Have two available one with two serrations and the other with four serrations. Your choice. Both are double edge, chisel ground, Bead blasted S30V steel. Approx 2 3/4" blade and 6 5/8" from tip to end. Come with Kydex neck sheath with adjustable paracord. These are usually $125. but I am in the need of a certain items asap (new machinery, gear, etc.) and have a small window to get it so you can have these for $105. shipped conus each. Buy them both and you can have them for $200. shipped conus. USPS Priority mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. Thanks.....RDT

Email me for 2 more pics...:D

Which would you like ? BTW, is this Shane ? Let me know for usre. Take care.....RDT

Cool Stuff there!

attachment.php

Here is your pic.

S/F,
CEya.
.Ceya KNIFE DesignZ

Very cool blades RDT! I was thinking it would look even nastier if you were to sharpen the front of the guard as well. Basically put an edge on it from the bottom of the guard to the tip of the knife.

Hugh

Thanks 3/16ths ! that is a good idea....RDT:D

Thanks Ceya ! you are like the pic posting caped crusader !

Back