• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Limited edition Seiko dive watches and a U-Boat Dark Moon watch

Ron Sabbagh

LOVE YOUR COUNTRY
Gold Member
Two limited edition Seiko Sumo watches

Seiko Prospex 200m Automatic SUMO The Black Series - Ltd Edition 3500 pieces Ref SBDC193

I am the original owner. This was purchased from Seiko AD Gnomon watches. This is a full blackout finish steel Limited edition Seiko SUMO with all the recent upgrades. Upgraded 70 hour movement with ceramic bezel and new “lumibrite” lume. New "textured" dial. This is also the first model with the new oyster style bracelet with new, more robust, folding clasp. The entire watch and bracelet is finished with Seiko’s Super Hard coating .

The condition of this watch is like new with full kit. No marks anywhere - might be a hairline on the clasp. All boxes and certificates included from authorized dealer. Bracelet is unsized. I wore this for a few hours before putting it back in its box. No issues and is keeping good time on my winder - I’m just not a black watch guy

Retail $1400. Available for $1200 on Gnomon website.

Yours for $895 shipped CONUS

IMG_4766.jpegIMG_4771.jpegIMG_4774.jpegIMG_4773.jpeg

Last edited:
Seiko Prospex SSC807 140th Anniversary Limited Edition

I am the original owner. This was purchased from Seiko authorized dealer Exquisite Timepieces - all original boxes and paperwork included. Watch is in excellent condition. Wore this watch for one day and it might have a minor swirl on the clasp but the case, Crystal, bezel and bracelet are unmarked. Very interesting and attractive, dark green dial with black subdials and bezel. Bezel is well centered and crisp.

Retail $750. Available from Exquisite Timepieces for $540

Yours for $450 shipped

IMG_4777.jpegIMG_4780.jpeg

IMG_4762.jpegIMG_4757.jpegIMG_4756.jpegIMG_4759.jpegIMG_4758.jpegI am the original owner. This was purchased from authorized dealer Gnomon watches. Includes all original boxes and paperwork. Watch is in excellent condition with no visible marks on the case, Crystal or rubber strap.

Available for $1210 from Gnomon and has been sold out for weeks

Yours for $695 shipped CONUS

I currently have this watch on a black Staib German mesh bracelet. The bracelet is $300 - best mesh bracelet in the world IMHO. Not included with the sales price but if you like it I will give you a super deal.....

Back