Limited Editions Released 3/31/2021

that was the last joe houser web blast..Hope ya all got some!!!
That is why I had to buy some...the end of a custom knife era.:(

Limited Production knives are even more special now that BOTM releases have been 500 qty and the annual Legacy knives are made to fill orders for the entire year (no limit).

I hope someday someone else @ Buck takes the reigns for the Limited Production knives.

No email. Oh well. Looks like some cool stuff was available.:thumbsup:

My email went to spam and I lucked out that I happened to check it when I took an early lunch. The stacked leather has really grown on me, especially that 212 that you have. Which ones caught your eye?

My email went to spam and I lucked out that I happened to check it when I took an early lunch. The stacked leather has really grown on me, especially that 212 that you have. Which ones caught your eye?
The custom 119s for sure. Any 124 is special. All very nice.

I had to go back and grab a 408 Kalinga.
That's a good price on those considering what they have been selling for..... when they are available.

Looks like everything else sold out.
That moose skinner would have been a nice grab if I didn't already have one.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all these.
And to think I just about paid off the credit card..... sigh.

Yeah, something has got to be going on.

I got the email on the computer no problem.
I signed up for the "20% off" on my smart phone, knowing it didn't really apply w/ BCCI pricing.. and then I never followed that up with my phone email as requested..... I received a text from Buck at 1:56 eastern time regarding the web blast.

1st time for that for me.

That's cool.... saves me from having to check email.

Non
Yeah, something has got to be going on.

I got the email on the computer no problem.
I signed up for the "20% off" on my smart phone, knowing it didn't really apply w/ BCCI pricing.. and then I never followed that up with my phone email as requested..... I received a text from Buck at 1:56 eastern time regarding the web blast.

1st time for that for me.

That's cool.... saves me from having to check email.
No BCCI discounts on web blast knives unless thats changed.

Non

No BCCI discounts on web blast knives unless thats changed.

Your right.
I was referring to the prompt / "20% offer" from Buck's website they frequently send when you access their website with your smart phone.

I believe texting "knives" to 1-833-644-3143 (that's Buck's systems # for this) will accomplish the same thing.
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, or if it is inappropriate to post this.

Buck Knives About - SMS Terms and Conditions Policy - Buck® Knives OFFICIAL SITE

Me doing that apparently initiated the quick text alerting me to the sale.

I'm just putting that out there for others, so maybe in the future it could work for them.

It beats getting email alerts from a "watched thread" that someone is posting a "wish list" to. In this case there wasn't even a thread to "watch".

...... possible solutions for folks. That's all.

Tho Tecate does an amazing job of alerting us here! Thanks for that sir.:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks

Last edited:
It also says that you can enter your phone number at checkout to receive messages about your order. I don’t know if that means tracking or just a shipped notice.

I saw that.
I dunno.
I get emails w/ shipping and tracking.

I wish you could access account/purchase history.

Yeah on other places where I have an account I can check my orders at any time and the history. I don’t know maybe I expect to much.

Buck's website/account/order history could use an update. Email and text notifications are almost always too late. And I have yet to receive an email notification that knives I have sent to the spa have been received.

Although knowing exactly when special items will be available takes a good bit of the excitement away from the hunt. In my experience things that are all too easy are not as enjoyable.

Hit up Chris Bourassa at Buck with these ideas. It would be nice with the amount of money spent or want to spend that everyone gets notifications who wants them

I haven’t been able to find the aluminum take apart 110 s45vn available anywhere yet. I’ve checked often but it always shows it unavailable. I’ve seen others posting ones they have acquired, is there a special way to get access to them?

Back