Limited Editions Released 3/31/2021

I respect holidays also but USPS did not close for Good Friday or Easter Monday, I know because I was at my Post Office on Friday and we received mail on Monday. I was told that USPS doesn't pick up on Friday, not sure if that is a Buck policy or the local USPS and then USPS didn't pick up on Monday. This is not the first time my ordered sat at Buck for days before being picked up, if they are having problems with USPS why don't they address the problem and get it resolved or find another carrier. If Buck was closed for the holiday I can respect that but I would think they would have informed me if they were closed during our conversation today.

I finally received mine today. USPS first sent it to a neighboring city for delivery.:mad: For me USPS has been 0 for 10 in Priority mail timeliness over the last month. In my opinion they should refund the Priority mail fees to those people.

Overall, I am pleased with these knives. Thank you Joe!
WZjFJxo.jpg
That Black handed Brahma is crazy cool looking. I wish I could of bought that one.

Looks like 'Best Offer' took the black brahma home from the bay tonight (I should say this morning).

Looks like dealers probably picked up most of the Limited run. Smkw had a few, copper and clad. Not sure who else.

OMG.
Well they say things happen in 3's.

When you cannot make up your mind, get 'em all.

Lovely knives. The 118 might be the looker of the whole bunch. Based on your previous post I am wondering if you might have an ace in the hole.

I respect holidays also but USPS did not close for Good Friday or Easter Monday, I know because I was at my Post Office on Friday and we received mail on Monday. I was told that USPS doesn't pick up on Friday, not sure if that is a Buck policy or the local USPS and then USPS didn't pick up on Monday. This is not the first time my ordered sat at Buck for days before being picked up, if they are having problems with USPS why don't they address the problem and get it resolved or find another carrier. If Buck was closed for the holiday I can respect that but I would think they would have informed me if they were closed during our conversation today.
Any word on your shipment?

Any word on your shipment?
Per my tracking number it is still at the Buck Factory. I called and they said it went out on Tuesday but because there was such a backlog of shipments going out it might not update for a few days (?). They answered my question based on a standard reply because they were getting so many calls about shipments not going out per tracking numbers, no one actually looked up my order number to verify.

Last edited:
Same here I purchased some stuff and still showing shipping label created April 1 usps awaiting item . Was told let them know if I don’t see it by April 19

My knife has been delivered, but I am out of town til Sunday. The woman staying at our house while we are gone just gave me the heads up.
I’ll post some pics next week.
All the pics I’ve seen so far look greAt.

Mine done the same thing finally showed movement yesterday and was delivered yesterday but with a hole the size of a fist in the side of the box . And my knife box no big deal it wasn’t a limited edition it’s the ground combat with the tanto . But if it was a knife like y’all purchased I would probably be upset.

Back