Limited Run!

I think it would be an easy sell if you make them, put them on the "For Sale" forum, and link to the pass-around thread. Some people just don't want to place an order and wait...

Oh... and I think you should put the original Viktim up for auction once you get it back. The mere thought of owning that knife makes me drool.

Mr K has already determined the final resting place of viKtim Zero. ;^)

best

mqqn

Well, Todd, my friend.........I don't know how to break this to 'ya..........

I am thinking mostly......No.

mqqn

Well, Todd, my friend.........I don't know how to break this to 'ya..........

I am thinking mostly......No.

mqqn
Awwww,better luck next time Todd.:D

Grats on getting victim Zero Andy,but does the Zero mean it's low cal?:confused: ;)

Awwww,better luck next time Todd.:D

Grats on getting victim Zero Andy,but does the Zero mean it's low cal?:confused: ;)

Nope - viKtim Zero has extra sugar, extra caffeine and was fried in bacon fat! It's the knife your parents warned you about.

I have a plan for viKtim Zero once it makes blouse-wearing poodle-walkers out of all of it's so-called "abusers".

It deserves what I have in mind.

that's alright myke....i got one comin'. ;)

Yea buddy! I have a dressed up version on order with our benevolent sponsor. Looking forward to seeing all the flavors of the JK viKtim!

best

mqqn

What do you mean it went to someone who did the best review and put in a hunk of effort so we could all enjoy this passaround! does't seem fair :p

congrats bud

Nope - viKtim Zero has extra sugar, extra caffeine and was fried in bacon fat! It's the knife your parents warned you about.

I have a plan for viKtim Zero once it makes blouse-wearing poodle-walkers out of all of it's so-called "abusers".

It deserves what I have in mind.

Yea buddy! I have a dressed up version on order with our benevolent sponsor. Looking forward to seeing all the flavors of the JK viKtim!

best

mqqn

These have been some of the coolest reviews I`ve seen, and shows you don`t need a thick hunk of steel to have a tough knife! Still need to sell two more first, before I can confirm your order.

I'm still working it over but I've been abusing the hell out of it lol. today I should be finished up with her but who knows.

Hi grunt -

Just let me know when you need the next abuser's info.

I am looking forward to your abuse pictures.

best

mqqn

sorry for the delay. I'm going to get the tester blade in the mail tomorrow. just didn't have a chance to sharpener her up. the edge had seen a lot better days lots of little chips and dings, rolls ect. so I spent a good hour and some changer on her tonight with the edgepro. worked most all that out and polished her up pretty. not the best but it's what I can do. it will be in the mail tomorrow morning priority mail w/ delivery conf.

I suck at pictures but here's how the edge is leaving :)

14d508ff.jpg

14d508ff.jpg

I am going to stop taking orders for this at the end of June. Here is how it stands.

#1 Tahts-a-dats-ago (walnut) Shipped
#2 mbeebe (oak) Shipped
#3 danc (orange G10) Shipped
#4 mykel m (tan canvas micarta)
#5 ZB
#6 Enso1 (green canvas micarta)
#7 TPVT (maroon micarta / tan micarta liners)
#8 PGeo00 (TBD)
#9 KYenglish
#10 Hold Spot (mqqn)

Last edited:
Back