Lionsteel TM1 (SRX)

No pictures that I've seen.

I saw the mention of the LionSteel SR-X on the Molletta Knives website (Molletta is the nickname of Michele Pensato who is one of the designers at LionSteel who designed the SR-1 & SR-2 amongst other designs):

http://www.mollettaknives.com/progetti/lionsteel-sr-x.html

In English it kind of says:

LionSteel SR-X

The successor to the SR-1 is going through its growth path. Somewhat 'a bit' different from the first SR, smaller ...

The SR-1 and 'born more' than anything else as a technology demonstrator that 'served as the basis for the development of other projects.

The result, the SR-X, will incorporate significant improvements in various areas.

Updates soon.​

There's no date on when that was posted.

i would not like the blade to be smaller. the size is perfect as it is.
if i'd like a smaller blade, i would get a sr2 (or sr2x)

Molletta is too aggressive..... :rolleyes: we still are in this moment over the paper, finalizing all details. After that we will make the first samples.

Gianni, abbiamo bisogno di piu informazione! Come qualque "teaser" foto. Grazie mille!

It will be another Solid knife.... But not in Titanium or Aluminum..... And it will has a new design by Molletta. :)

The hole in the center of the pivot screws for the SR-1 take a T8 and will allow you to tighten or loosen. I've done this with three different SR-1's and there have been no problems.

This week we are making the first test..... cross the fingers....

Samples done.... We are testing them.
My feeling are good in spite of it is completely different from all the other LionSteel knives.

What I can say is that also this one is a "Solid" knife.

Samples done.... We are testing them.
My feeling are good in spite of it is completely different from all the other LionSteel knives.

What I can say is that also this one is a "Solid" knife.

Solid as in a monoblock construction of a material that is not titanium or aluminum?

Solid steel? Too heavy.

Solid CF like ZT 0777?

Solid G10? Solid wood?

Teaser pictures, per favore...

Solid as in a monoblock construction of a material

Yes Solid knife for lionsteel mean monoblock construction of the handle, made by milling.

others info:
- This time we have not use Teflon washers.
- It is not heavy

I can not take good pictures, the samples are strongly used for all the tests, the samples for ShotShow will be ready next week.

Back