• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Little EDC

Blade steel: 1095
Blade length: 2 1/2"
Overall length: 5 1/2"
Blade thickness: 1/8"
Handle material: cocobolo scales with stainless tubing
Sheath: leather pouch type
Price: $110 Shipped USPS priority insured ConUS
THIS ONE IS SOLD
Thanks,
-Ray
ll1.JPG

ll2.JPG

ll3.JPG

I'll take it. Ray, I'll send you a check. I think I have your address still. If I don't I'll let you know.

Andy

I just got this little knife in the mail today. I had Ray hold onto it unti lhe finished another knife I ordered from him to ship together.

Guys, you (many of you) already know this, but if you want a sturdy, well-made knife that has loads to say in a stylish, understated way, Ray's knives are for you.

I was taken by this little knife as the blade shape appealed to me for some reason. It will be my EDC for the forseeable future. It is quite small and understated. In the sheath on the belt, it doesn't even seem to be a knife at first look.

The blade shape is ideal for placing the index finger on the back of the blade for more control. It fits the hand very well and the wood of the handle is large enough for a secure grip.

All in all a great little package, and one I'm glad I bought.

The other knife I ordered from Ray was a Wharncliffe style blade. You can view this knife on Ray's website gallery, it is one of the first on the first page with bloodwood handle.

Ray made this knife to my specifications, and it fits my hand perfectly. I am partial to wharncliffe blades. I just really like this combination of shape, color and style. This knife will be seeing duty of various types in the near future.

Great, great stuff, I'm very happy.

Merry Christmas to me!!

Andy Colglazier

Back