LITTLE HAND FORGING TODAY, Hmmmmm FOR-SALE NOW

Wilson will.

Ha, Wilson would love to go around handing out Damascus Billets for untried
hair brained ideas he pulled out of his ass while joking around. Half the time the ideas he pulls out of his ass are better than what comes out of his head. Howsoever, Wilson's credit card is on life support with one foot in the grave. His back account has tumble weeds blowing through it, and the last time he tried to open his wallet, he had to use his Backwoods Damascus PEDC to cut the spider webs off it. Sooo, about the only way Wilson will be funding R & D is if you catch him when his wife is asleep and he's had half abottle of Crown Black.

lmao,BONES REALLY I THINK ITS BETTER OFF LEFT ALONE,IM SURE I CAN ACCOMPLISH A HAMON IN THE DAMASUS BUT ITS JUST NOT GONNA LOOK RIGHT AND WHY WASTE GOOD HIGH DOLLAR STEEL? ONE OR THE OTHER WOULD BE FINE,BOTH? NAH NOT MEANT TO BE,THATS WHY WE DONT SEE IT EVERYDAY ON THE MARKET

Figures. Last time I listen to WILSON. Should have known better.
. . . ahhh, young grasshopper, you are learning today what the rest of us have already learned about "Sensei Wilson" . . . :D :D
A finer man you will never meet, but always have a grain of salt with you when Sensei Wilson starts handing out advice . . . or offers . . . or suggestions . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.
p.s.: We love ya' Wilson . . . . ;)

Last edited:

. . . ahhh, young grasshopper, you are learning today what the rest of us have already learned about "Sensei Willson" . . . :D :D
A finer man you will never meet, but always have a grain of salt with you when Sensei Wilson starts handing out advice . . . or offers . . . or suggestions . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.
p.s.: We love ya' Wilson . . . . ;)

Aww shucks J1M, right back at ya.

Back