• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

'Little luxury' chef (SOLD)

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello my dear friends,

With God's good will today i present you the 'Little luxury' chef knife - a sleek design with an unique appearance :)

The blade is made using 12c27 stainless steel ingot and is hand sanded to a very thin and light profile with a 15 degree second bevel.
For the handle i used a little luxurious combo of materials that looks fantastic altogether - a sleek and shiny piece of white Corian forms the main body while some one of a kind plates of stabilized mammoth molar were used for the bolsters - gorgeous colors and 'see through' effect in this fossil for sure ; the bolster pockets are milled. Fittings are solid brass.

The blade is app 7" while overall is app 11".

The price is only 135 usd - T Tom ames T Turbodiesel69 -maybe you are interested dear brothers

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

2.jpg

Last edited:
Another beauty! Anyone needing a good knife needn't look any farther.

My wife loves the one that I got for her from BogdanS and will grab it every chance that she gets.

Another beauty! Anyone needing a good knife needn't look any farther.

My wife loves the one that I got for her from BogdanS and will grab it every chance that she gets.
Thanks a lot my dear friend, i am very happy to hear good news about the knife ;)

I am sure your dear wife makes some amazing meals just as a pretext to use the blade :D (just kidding my friend).

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Back