• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Little Misery Whip & Red Palm (sold)

Alan Davis Knives

Knife Maker
The overall length is 6", blade is 2 9/16 from scales to tip x 1" wide hollow ground from an antique misery whip saw blade, this steel will get extremely sharp and holds and edge well (most likely L-6) The scales are stabilized red palm wood w/ black spacers, lanyard hole and 1/8" mosaic pin. Handmade & tooled leather sheath by maker included. SOLD. Thanks, Alan
RedPalmMiserywhip003.jpg

RedPalmMiserywhip013.jpg

RedPalmMiserywhip033.jpg

RedPalmMiserywhip007.jpg

RedPalmMiserywhip042.jpg

Last edited:
Ok sign me up...I'll take it. Please PM me with paypal addy and total. Thanks!

Ok sign me up...I'll take it. Please PM me with paypal addy and total. Thanks!

You won't be sorry. I got one of these little knives from Alan and it is awesome! I was having a hard time not picking it up myself. Congrats :)

You won't be sorry. I got one of these little knives from Alan and it is awesome! I was having a hard time not picking it up myself. Congrats :)

Funny, I was going through the same thing as I have two of these little cutters from Alan. Was sorely tempted on this one, too.

Ray, I am not sure, I will dig through the wood boxes tomorrow and see, if not I am sure I can get some more.

I checked and I do have a couple more.

Alan

Last edited:
Back