• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Liu Kang. Hopefully this wont need 111 pages to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
+12... For Claehill, Lozdesign7, and all the other good folks he's frakked over. :thumbdn:

+15. Dont get me started.
+4, Certainly dirtbag and criminal. Though dont feel too bad for some rich hogs who just spent an incredible amount of money on an overpriced overated knife, because of the brandname, That is only goin to sit in in a safe and never even CUT anything. The selfish, greedy, ends justifies the means mentality that jerry and you hogs have makes me only chuckle at ur "problems". to buy knives simply as status symbols for bragging, then tell real knife people that there the best worth the money and other knives are junk makes me wish your overpriced,hyped, and rated CUTTING TOOLS were all stolen and given to those who will use them and appreciate them and see them for what they are fancy tools with some small advantages over other good tough steels but certainly not worth the large price jump.

Hey Van Damage Im a big fan of your work, keep it up (no pun intended) :thumbup:

+1

LK needs to go to a worse place than The Hall but it's a start.

I remember when he ripped off Claehill. I really wanted one of that guys knives and didn't know what happened until Jaxx pointed it out.

My transaction with him went well, but I'll throw on a +17(?) for his price gouging at every opportunity. I was glad to see him leave our community. Plus, I like bandwagons:D

+16? I think? What did he do to Claehill? Not sure why anyone would screw him over! He is a great guy in my book!

+16? I think? What did he do to Claehill? Not sure why anyone would screw him over! He is a great guy in my book!

I think he's the gentleman who sold Liu Kang a nice Busse under the condition that Liu wouldn't sell it and would let Claehill buy it back (Claehill had some issues so it was a necessity to sell it, Liu Kang betrayed his trust and greedily made a nice profit on it).

May be wrong, so many people got screwed over by him.

What LK did to Claehill was disgusting. My first thought when I heard about it was almost homicidal.

Edit to add: thanx, Jaxx!

Jaxx,
In short, Claehill was injured in combat, needed money to save his family, Liu Kang bought them for a insanely cheap price, promised Claehill he could buy them back, but instead he sold them, at a really high price?

All for a quick buck?
Wow, that is just an insult in my book! What a joker!

attachment.php

Jaxx,
In short, Claehill was injured in combat, needed money to save his family, Liu Kang bought them for a insanely cheap price, promised Claehill he could buy them back, but instead he sold them, at a really high price?

All for a quick buck?
Wow, that is just an insult in my book! What a joker!

To keep the record straight, everything you posted looks accurate except the buy back promise... I don't know about or recall this specific part, so I can't speak on, confirm, or deny that.

He lowballed Claehill on a number of rare Busse's and listed them RIGHT HERE on BladeForums within mere days of receipt for much more...right where Claehill could see... :barf:

Cold blooded and compassionless... :thumbdn:

Dan Huang AKA Liu Kang AKA scum of the earth - who would screw anyone for a profit + 5% :thumbdn:

He took advantage of lots of unsuspecting members here and displayed some seriously unscrupulous "business" practices.

To keep the record straight, everything you posted looks accurate except the buy back promise... I don't know about or recall this specific part, so I can't speak on, confirm, or deny that.

He lowballed Claehill on a number of rare Busse's and listed them RIGHT HERE on BladeForums within mere days of receipt for much more...right where Claehill could see... :barf:

Cold blooded and compassionless... :thumbdn:

I was wrong about the buy back promise, was another user who was wrong by FLK (im sure you can figure out what that stands for).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back