• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LNIB - DireWare Custom SOLO V5 w/ Camo blade and CF/Camo titanium handles

SF Bob

Gold Member
I purchased this brand-new, never carried, never cut, one-of-a-kind DireWare Custom SOLO V5 3.75" Flipper directly from KnifeCenter in Feb 2021.

I hate to part with it but it’s a little too big for me and I’m on the waiting list for a S-90 build.

The multi-ground non-recurve blade is CPM-110V with a satin/blasted camo finish.

The presentation side of the handle is plain weave CF while the clip side is satin/blasted camo titanium to match the blade. There is a matching milled titanium pocket clip for tip-up, right-hand carry.

The dimensions are overall length 9.00", blade length 3.75", cutting edge 3.50", closed length 5.375", weight: 7.34 oz.

Comes with copy of original receipt from Knife Center.

I paid $1050 – I’m asking $950/OBRO (Paypal) including USPS Priority mail shipping (CONUS only). No trades.

Please reply via email at rdnachtigall@hotmail.com (having a problem with PM since the changeover to the new web style)

First “I’ll take it” gets it.

Video: (way too much coffee when I shot the video!).

DSC01065.jpegDSC01067.jpegDSC01069.jpegDSC01071.jpegDSC01072.jpeg

Hi str_8_shot - never received email or paypal - are we on?

Back