Lone_Wolfe Needs an Avatar Contest GAW

Lone_Wolfe

Mrs G.
Platinum Member
By popular demand, it's time to change my avatar. :eek: However, I have no photoshop skills to make one worth using. :eek: That's where you come it. Make me an avatar, preferable CRK related, and post it here. Please upload the full size image that you create, but bear in mind my avatar is limited to 120 x 120 pixels. I'll pick the one I like best, and send a prize to the winner. I'll give you a CRK sheathe, in your choice of large or small. If you don't want, or already have one, I'll come up with another prize then.

Ready....... GO! :thumbup:

Guess I have been ONLY visiting the CRK related forum pages over the past year and just noticed last night that the Hinderer forum page was shut down. It is about time that you come to the light side of the force and use a CRK avatar....lol. I know I don't have one either, but always loved the "this is my boomstick" quote.... Lol

giphy.gif

If I had your money, I would blow it on booze, partying, and knives... The rest I would just throw away!

2b4eb31eeb638a28c16019c6bb4ac4b6.jpg

:D

Will sit out of the running though. Thanks for all the nice things you do regardless.:thumbup:

Have no photochop skills either.:eek:

Okay, I'll play - here are a few shots taken over time. You can either use the entire image, or parts of it with maximum impact for an avatar.

P1030031.JPG

P1030030.JPG

P1030029.JPG

P1020380.JPG

P1020377.JPG

You changing your avatar is like Superman changing his suit. You've had it so long, that's what I look for when I think of LW. :cool:
But if you must, take any of the pics you've posted in your collection thread and use one of those. They're all gorgeous!!!!!

Can I use your photo? And until when is this GAW running? I need to get home and make you some awesome avatar... lol

Can I use your photo? And until when is this GAW running? I need to get home and make you some awesome avatar... lol

You can use any of my pics that you want. If you want a different pic of a certain knife or knives, let me know. I'll let it run for at least a few days.

A great shot of one of your Damascus Seb's, perhaps? Also, you are partially responsible for me investigating and investing in yet another knife brand. Received an XM18 yesterday, and already in the "carry rotation." Thanks for the inspiration.

Here's a pic that I took. It might not be avatar worthy, but I think it encapsulates a few things we love about CRK: design, quality, and functionality:)

E0C9B88A-8549-4406-A5CE-BABFD5CAC913_zpsaez1sz5m.jpg

Back