• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking to commission two reblade projects!

Fixall

Brian
Dealer / Materials Provider
Hello BladeForums,

I need your help!

I am looking to commission two reblade projects currently.

The first is for a Spyderco Delica Wharncliffe. I have a 1.5" x .1" x 4" piece of Vinland Damasteel for this project.

The second is for a Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 Insigno Micarta. I have a pending order for a piece of 1.5" x .125" x 5" Damacore (not Damasteel) for this project.

I have been looking high and low for someone willing and capable of doing these projects, but I have been coming up dry. If you know of someone who may be able to do this (or are able to do this yourself), please give me a shout!

If the maker is not a supporting member of the forums, please send me a PM or wall post with the info. This is not meant to be a thread for free advertising.

Thanks and have a great night!

Last edited:
Maybe post this in the KnifeMaker's section. Or PM a Mod.

Lol, good call. Posted right before bed and was half asleep. Meant for one to end up in General and one in the Wanted: KnifeMaker section. Not sure how I managed to post in maintenance, lol.

Back